Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will getting Canty back help the Giants contain the Skins rushing attack?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, big time

19 57.58%
  • Will help a little

10 30.30%
  • No, makes no difference

4 12.12%
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Kerrigan isnt out, thats Carriker.
    oops, you're right, sorry.

vCash
    In 2 games against us last year Kerrigan had a sack, 8 tackles and a pick 6. Potential to be a Giant killer for a long time.

Last week I said I expected the Giants "to play the Niners hard and lose, which means they'll probably blow out the Niners." So, apparently my inability to predict this team has allowed me to predict this team.

I expect them to get a big division win at home against a rival that shut them down twice last year. Which means Giants will lose 27-13.

They're playing up the 0-2 in the division thing, but really....look around. I don't think division record will be needed as a tie-breaker this year and really the Giants were one bad play call and/or one FG from beating Philly and one secondary injury and/or one more possession away from beating Dallas. If the Giants keep the run game going like they have been with their crazy pass attack, I just don't see how (injuries aside) they can lose this division.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    In 2 games against us last year Kerrigan had a sack, 8 tackles and a pick 6. Potential to be a Giant killer for a long time.

Last week I said I expected the Giants "to play the Niners hard and lose, which means they'll probably blow out the Niners." So, apparently my inability to predict this team has allowed me to predict this team.

I expect them to get a big division win at home against a rival that shut them down twice last year. Which means Giants will lose 27-13.

They're playing up the 0-2 in the division thing, but really....look around. I don't think division record will be needed as a tie-breaker this year and really the Giants were one bad play call and/or one FG from beating Philly and one secondary injury and/or one more possession away from beating Dallas. If the Giants keep the run game going like they have been with their crazy pass attack, I just don't see how (injuries aside) they can lose this division.
    We said the same after Dez Bryant's rookie year too.

vCash
    I officially believe the Redskins are the biggest threat in our division, sol I hope we win this one, and I do think Canty, if he plays, will definitely help stuf holes so that Morris won't have a big day, but I am interested to see the Victor Cruz vs. Cedric Griffin matchup....btw if Bradshaw plays, I believe he'll have a big day. Wilson & Randle will be main factors on how field position will be determined....will be a good game, but it sucks J-Quan Williams is missing this one...
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Cedric Griffin has barely played this season. He says he thinks he'll play on Sunday but he'll still be on the injury report.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    Cedric Griffin has barely played this season. He says he thinks he'll play on Sunday but he'll still be on the injury report.
    Hall worries me more.

vCash
    We've been blitzing less the last two weeks and doing more double coverage and zone D. It's helped the defense. We just don't have the CB's and safeties to leave them on an island while everyone else blitzes.

vCash
    We've been blitzing less the last two weeks and doing more double coverage and zone D. It's helped the defense. We just don't have the CB's and safeties to leave them on an island while everyone else blitzes.
    Too lazy to look it up on Madden, who do you guys have playing safeties? I know there was a carousal of sorts this off-season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Too lazy to look it up on Madden, who do you guys have playing safeties? I know there was a carousal of sorts this off-season.
    We switch it up a lot. I mean we still have Reed Doughty getting playing time at safety. Our two starting safeties are out for the season. Sometimes Hall even plays safety. Long story short, im not sure. Self facepalm.

vCash
    We switch it up a lot. I mean we still have Reed Doughty getting playing time at safety. Our two starting safeties are out for the season. Sometimes Hall even plays safety. Long story short, im not sure. Self facepalm.
    No disrespect, but I've never heard of Reed Doughty. I know you guys had Meriweather and Atogwe and Landry at one point, correct?

vCash
    Right. Merriweather is the only one of those guys we still have. He'll be out a few more weeks. Right now we have Medieu Williams, Reed Doughty, Jordan Bernstine, Dejon Gomes. Basically a bunch of guys no ones really heard of. It's definitely a position we could use an upgrade. Tanard Jackson was supposed to be a starter but he failed a drug test is suspended for the season.

vCash
    Right. Merriweather is the only one of those guys we still have. He'll be out a few more weeks. Right now we have Medieu Williams, Reed Doughty, Jordan Bernstine, Dejon Gomes. Basically a bunch of guys no ones really heard of. It's definitely a position we could use an upgrade. Tanard Jackson was supposed to be a starter but he failed a drug test is suspended for the season.
    I remember Jackson now too. Damn, sounds like us in 2009. Safety's an underrated position until you don't have one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    I remember Jackson now too. Damn, sounds like us in 2009. Safety's an underrated position until you don't have one.
    It's been driving our fans nuts this season. We're giving up more yards than anyone in the league. This game will probably be an offensive shoot out.

vCash
    mattcribbin, I don't know why you guys let La'ron Landry get away in free agency, but I honestly think his lost really affected your safety's depth and play
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    btw, who's the slot corner for Washington? and what's Pierr Garcon's status for sunday?

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast