Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Hochman: An angel in the outfield

The angel touched my life; David Freese gave me life.

The angel and David Freese. The divine duo that saved me, then rejuvenated me.

It's October again, the month that spins dreams for baseball fans. The month it all started.

Oct. 8, 2009. Erin Meines had been visiting a mutual friend in Denver. Erin a luminous lady, an effervescent goofball, a stunner with blonde hair that was seemingly illuminated, making her appear almost angelic. Erin and I hit it off all week, but this October night, while she and our friend went out, I stayed in: The Cardinals were on.
    Read more: Hochman: An angel in the outfield - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci...#ixzz29OsXiyfO

Amazing story.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    That's incredible

vCash

Hochman: An angel in the outfield

Nice

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

vCash
    that was depressing
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle man View Post
    that was depressing
    It sucker punches you in the face. You never think that it's about her dying. It sounds like it's gonna be about this sweet lady who turns his life around and all the sudden boom. You hit a line that says she died.

It's sad but I think it's nice that he has comfort feeling like this was somehow done by here, especially for him.

vCash
    Amazing story. Im hoping Erin is watching this year as well.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    I'm not guna lie, got a tear in my eye from that
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Same