Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Week 10! Bills VS Pats

Refs are costing us the game, that passer interference penalty in the end zone was a joke.

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    What a shot to the gut that was. I haven't gone back to watch the last play of that drive a second time, but a smarter QB throws that ball into the 5th row if nothing is there. It's just mind-boggling that Fitz didn't see McCourty there, considering he didn't have to move in order to pick him off.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    What a shot to the gut that was. I haven't gone back to watch the last play of that drive a second time, but a smarter QB throws that ball into the 5th row if nothing is there. It's just mind-boggling that Fitz didn't see McCourty there, considering he didn't have to move in order to pick him off.
    are you really surprised when our great QB blows a game for us at this point?

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    Not at all, but it's no less disappointing when we squander an opportunity to take a W against New England on their own turf.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    I feel that we definitely have talent. More talent than our record leads on. We just don't have it in the right spots. Ala fitz at qb and we have no lb corp. if we can get a quality lb or two that can make plays against the run and pass, and a franchise qb we would have these close wins in foxborough. Oh yeah better coaching would help too.

vCash
    I'll take a game like that over a blowout any day. Was tough to lose it. The int at the end was ridiculous. He threw it right to him.

It's clear that we need upgrades at several positions.

Of course we need our QB of the future…

LB's need to be a top priority this off season.

Aaron Williams seems like a nice guy, but he's a terrible CB so far. I was nice to not have some one out there getting burned.

Gilmore still has a lot to learn.

I'm hoping that one of these years we can draft a guy that comes right out hand helps from day one.

vCash
    At the end of the day… Same old stuff. Another road loss to NE.

vCash
    Despite the penalties, despite the defense, In the end, Fitzpatrick throws his 58 interception as a Buffalo Bill and the game is lost.

The worst thing about this game is how with the game on the line, against our division rival, they go into the huddle and Chan Gailey tells Fitz to call a play that gives Graham the ball. When the game is on the line, the ball needs to go to Stevie, Chandler, or Spiller. Maybe even Donald Jones, but there is no friggin way, Graham's number should have been called.

When the season is over, Chan will be fired for his play calling, starting with the Wild Cat throw that nearly cost us the game in Arizona. Throwing it while we have the lead over Tennessee, which did cost us the game and now calling a play that gives the ball to a rookie, who he benched 8 weeks ago because he said he wasnt ready yet, when the game could have been one.

Every week guys, Fitz turns the ball over, we question the play calling and we loose. When will things change.

vCash
    I think SJ was trying to make the same point as you in an interview earlier this week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-effort-praise

It would appear from this interview that Johnson has had enough with Gailey as well and was calling him out for his poor decision making.