Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Whoever is fighting Guerrero next fight needs a ref better than the one this fight. That first knockdown, Guerrero held Berto's head and hit him with 3 straight left hooks

vCash
    Berto initiated the holding but damn that was a good fight. For whatever reasons Berto is in a lot of good fights, and that's good enough for me. berto using the philly shell defense, smh, ive been saying for years now he needs a new trainer, wtf was he thinking.

berto looked like he went from haitian to japanese in one fight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-tu...211825679.html
    Last edited by AddiX; 11-26-2012 at 01:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCool View Post
    Whoever is fighting Guerrero next fight needs a ref better than the one this fight. That first knockdown, Guerrero held Berto's head and hit him with 3 straight left hooks
    It was borderline.

Responded with brutal rabbit punches.

vCash
    berto has 0 abilit to reposition his feet and get better punching angles, resorts to grabbing. guy hasnt got better in years. holding is all berto. guerrero simply came forward, came to fight, didnt stop fighting when he got grabbed.
    Last edited by AddiX; 11-26-2012 at 01:34 AM.

vCash
    Andre Berto LoLz.

I thought it was a good fight not great, a bit sloppy at times and a lot of holding.

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    This was a great fight, like many of the ghost's fights, but I still have Viloria vs. Marquez as the best. That was a typical Filipino vs. Mexican shootout and it was for a title. Great display a skill and heart.

vCash
    I heard this was a great fight, I will soon have a copy of it and post thought after I watch it.
    I wouldn't mid Floyd fighting Guerrero, but Guerrero would have no chance, and it would only serve to pad Floyd's record.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    berto has 0 abilit to reposition his feet and get better punching angles, resorts to grabbing. guy hasnt got better in years. holding is all berto. guerrero simply came forward, came to fight, didnt stop fighting when he got grabbed.
    You are right on. Berto has not progressed as a fighter. He does have entertaining fights though. He is so explosive as a puncher in tight spaces and at distance. If he gets a trainer that can work on positioning and footwork he could really improve. With his punching power, speed, explosiveness and heart, he could be a great champion but it does not seem like he gets good instruction.

It was a GREAT fight.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234