Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I do agree Brownies. He should have started Frazier in the playoffs over Rolen. and I do hate how he throws the same struggling players out there everyday thinking they'll break out of their slumps. like Gomes, he had a great 2 weeks in 2010, so then for 2010 and 2011 he started him everyday thinking he'll be good again. Frazier proved he can win games when Votto was out, so he should have started him in the playoffs.

and you guys know i absolutely hate hit when Stubbs starts

vCash
    I think your concerns are valid Brownie. I think the only area we disagree is with the risk versus reward factor of hiring a new manager.

vCash
    I hope dusty has learned his lesson. U can never treat playoffs like they are the regular season. He has had many lessons thrown at him. That's where he was out managed by bochy

vCash
    Bringing Dusty back was absolutely the right move. Before Dusty remember this team did not win a lot of games and anyone coming in here to say it was the wrong move doesn't remember the years where we could hardly win any games let alone with 2 division titles in 3 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12