Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

vCash
    McNeill is a prospect that I haven't seen as much of as I would like. However, what I have seen of McNeill, doesn't scream top 6 to me. I am not as high on him as many other people are. I am actually higher on a couple of centers in the organization than McNeill - those two being Pirri (maybe a surprise for some) and Danault.

I believe he is still in juniors and is there as an overage player (I think...), so it should be interesting to see what type of numbers he puts up this year. Numbers or not, I'm still just not really high on him being a top 6 player, or even a quality center in the NHL.

Definitely a guy I hope I'm wrong on because a lot of people seem to be high on McNeill.

vCash
    I think he can be a quality 3rd line NHL center someday, but I agree that I am not all that impressed with him as most seem to be. I agree with you on Pirri and Danault as well. The guy just needs to put up better numbers than he has in Junior.

vCash
    McNeill was a guy that was considered a "steal" by just about every analyst when the Hawks selected him. Just haven't seen the growth that I would expect, who knows though. Would love to be wrong and have some nice center depth for years to come.