Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    vCash
    I thought it as clear Miller doesn't play a lot because he can't block and he is struggling with the play book.

vCash
    makes perfect sense. probably why we didnt trade for RG3 or take Russell Wilson or why Todd Bowles isnt with us or why they wanted Hartline as the #1 instead of Marshall. Marshall and Johnson probably attacked those girls because Philbin sent racist remarks via texts while firing them. they were both likely fired before the attacks. Ireland is probably still with us bc he is white. only thing that doesnt make sense is Chris Hogan. he is always open and he is white.
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-21-2012 at 05:33 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I thought it as clear Miller doesn't play a lot because he can't block and he is struggling with the play book.
    yea thats what people have said but i have a hard time buying those excuses
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    hahaha damn u derek, made me seriously laugh out loud...but just saying....(i was kidding) its funny bc its only racist if ur white(thats how society works now a days)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    makes perfect sense. probably why we didnt trade for RG3 or take Russell Wilson or why Todd Bowles isnt with us or why they wanted Hartline as the #1 instead of Marshall. Marshall and Johnson probably attacked those girls because Philbin sent racist remarks via texts while firing them. they were both likely fired before the attacks. Ireland is probably still with us bc he is white. only thing that doesnt make sense is Chris Hogan. he is always open and he is white.
    I don't believe they're racist, but I might get a little suspicious if we end up taking Ryan Swope over Keenan Allen in the first round. Just a little suspicious though...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Lol
    Beast from South Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516