Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well as you see they are Blitzing less as well. He threw the ball 29 times and they only blitz 7 times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Well as you see they are Blitzing less as well. He threw the ball 29 times and they only blitz 7 times.
    where do u find these stats its pretty cool nd very detailed
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    Tannehill exceeded expectations for a rookie QB that was to be a project. Now that he has exceeded these expectations fans are expecting more. Is Tannehill in the class of a RG3, and Andrew Luck? NO...he's not even in Russel Wilson's class. Weeden even seems to be progressing at a better rate then Tannehill. But let's not forget before coming to the NFL, Tannehill only had 19 starts as a college QB and 12 in the NFL (31 total) Most QB's reach that total in college!!. Luck, RG3, Wilson and Weeden have started way more college games at QB, and that experience is showing for them. Tannehill is going to need this season and next season to become an effective QB. Tannehill has all the tools to be an elite QB, but he needs time to develop and the staff needs to keep working with him every chance they get. Remember people...Tannehill was and still is a "project" QB!!!

vCash
    ^^^ thank you for saying it...people still arent going to understand what that means...just know that some of us realize that he has played better then projected, considering he wasnt supposed to see the field until next year at the earliest, but here he is starting the whole year for us...just need to keep up with the devoloping and hopefully they have a good off season plan for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    ^^^ thank you for saying it...people still arent going to understand what that means...just know that some of us realize that he has played better then projected, considering he wasnt supposed to see the field until next year at the earliest, but here he is starting the whole year for us...just need to keep up with the devoloping and hopefully they have a good off season plan for him
    I understand this, but the thread is asking if he belongs with Luck and RGIII. The answer right now is no. They are in a different class than Tanny. Right now he is in the same class as Weeden.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...phins-week-13/

Teams are starting to figure this guy out. He used to be great against the blitz.
    teams arent figuring him out he just doesnt have weapons at his disposal
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    I understand this, but the thread is asking if he belongs with Luck and RGIII. The answer right now is no. They are in a different class than Tanny. Right now he is in the same class as Weeden.
    well of course not, he isnt supposed to be, no one expected him to be, he simply isnt on that level...hes on tannethrill level, thats the only level hes on

vCash
    Tannehill has easily exceeded expectations.

My concern is his conservative style. Every game I keep saying it and every game Tannehill spends the 1st half playing check down, and that to me is usually in the players DNA. Either they are a checkdown QB or they are not a checkdown QB. I don't buy the lack of weapons is why he is conservative. QB's who don't have quality WR still find ways to get the ball down field. For whatever reason Tannehill does not look to go down field until the game is winding down and I have seen him throw 3 yard check down passes when he has players open down field, Davone Bess against the Bills was wide open deep and Tannehill checked down. So far Tannehill reminds me of a more mobile Chad Henne. I hope I am wrong and that he improves, but if he still checking down 2 seasons from now I will be saying time to find a new QB.
    Last edited by Plague; 12-06-2012 at 05:16 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    I wonder how much of any Dolphin games that guy has watched.

vCash
    I forget who said it, some old player or coach but he pretty much said the Dolphins offence acts like its in the Red zone 100% of the time. No play is ever designed for more than 20 yards.

The defenses play us that was as well with the safeties close and the CBs playing tight.

vCash
    I forget who said it, some old player or coach but he pretty much said the Dolphins offence acts like its in the Red zone 100% of the time. No play is ever designed for more than 20 yards.

The defenses play us that was as well with the safeties close and the CBs playing tight.
    I don't remember who said it either, but I do remember him attributing it to the weapons the Dolphins have on offense.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    which is why i got Hunter
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I wonder how much of any Dolphin games that guy has watched.
    i have no idea how many games hes watched but i know how many ive watched and agree with this article 100% . i also voted as to which rookie had the less talent around him and Tannehill had most the votes by a landslide
    Take Notes Rook

vCash

There is my problem with the Dolphins. Whether its the coaching staff or Tannehill , I had been blaming Tannehill, but if its the coaching staff that has to change, its basically what I hated about Soprano. You are not going to win in the NFL by converting 6 first downs each drive to score. We have only scored over the league average in 3 games this season. If your goal is to win 13-10 your going to lose a lot of games.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast