Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 523
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    Its been a while since I have posted. But I love the Melvin extension! Spring Training is so close! Go A's!!!

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    92
    vCash
    1500
    Extending Melvin was a great move, truly shows him how much we appreciate his coaching. I also like the Kottaras deal too, he's a great platoon guy. I cannot wait for baseball season!

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,902
    vCash
    1500
    Hate this new site format. yuck!

    ahhh... the good ole days

    watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    1500
    When does our forum get to be green n gold again?

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,130
    vCash
    1800
    MLBTR is saying the Royals claimed Kottaras

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    I saw that, thats kind of a bummer. I was hoping we would be able to stash him in AAA.

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    Also the other day MLBTR said the A's are showing interest in Diaz, and now there are reports that he is younger then said. Interesting story.

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    828
    vCash
    1500
    maybe cespy is putting in some good words

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,808
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidersfan93 View Post
    Also the other day MLBTR said the A's are showing interest in Diaz, and now there are reports that he is younger then said. Interesting story.
    say it aint so!!!! lol! i'm totally down for this kid
    Unleash the Mamba!


  10. #490
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    15,075
    vCash
    2500
    Wait, so what is the deal with this Diaz guy?

    Sorry, I don't really follow baseball all that closely out of the regular season. Too busy with football and basketball lol.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!


    49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 49-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 8-4 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

  11. #491
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,130
    vCash
    1800
    Hey this question was asked on MLB Tonight a few days ago, I am wondeirng what you guys think. With the Astro's joining the AL West, is it realistic that the AL West produces 3 90+ win teams?

  12. #492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    1500
    We almost had 3 last year, yes I think it's realistic.

  13. #493
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    Wait, so what is the deal with this Diaz guy?

    Sorry, I don't really follow baseball all that closely out of the regular season. Too busy with football and basketball lol.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it does. I think Seattle can also be above .500, like 82-83 wins. I know that is a lot of wins in one division, but I think it can be done.

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    Wait, so what is the deal with this Diaz guy?

    Sorry, I don't really follow baseball all that closely out of the regular season. Too busy with football and basketball lol.
    There are reports that the A's are interested in him. But, he might be saying he is older than he really is so he can get more money due to the international signing restrictions.

    Here a couple of links are:

    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/0...dmys-diaz.html

    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/0...athletics.html

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidersfan93 View Post
    There are reports that the A's are interested in him. But, he might be saying he is older than he really is so he can get more money due to the international signing restrictions.

    Here a couple of links are:

    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/0...dmys-diaz.html

    http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/0...athletics.html
    if we sign him, where does he fit in?

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •