Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Why not us thread

Yes most will hate this thread. We are 3-3 as is everyone in the division on a bye week. If this team can keep improving I don't see a reason as to why we can't win this division.

vCash
    phins up baby

Need to win the winnable games, beat the jets, we should be able to split with the pats. Lets go!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    phins up baby

Need to win the winnable games, beat the jets, we should be able to split with the pats. Lets go!
    Based on how we have played and who we have to play there will be more tough games but I think we have a good shot at winning a lot of them, the divisional s are a must win.

vCash
    Look how flat we came out today and the old dolphins would have rolled over a died we came back fought hard made plays and won. So happy with this teams direction. Need a WR for Tanne as well as they guys have played we need a star a threat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    Look how flat we came out today and the old dolphins would have rolled over a died we came back fought hard made plays and won. So happy with this teams direction. Need a WR for Tanne as well as they guys have played we need a star a threat.
    Miami is playing really well, but like the Jets today (who played Indy), let's not lose sight of the fact that your game today was against St. Louis. I still say unless something goes drastically wrong, New England will probably win the division.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Miami is playing really well, but like the Jets today (who played Indy), let's not lose sight of the fact that your game today was against St. Louis. I still say unless something goes drastically wrong, New England will probably win the division.
    When was the last time the pats where 3-3 with Brady starting. Anyone has a shot in this division it will come down to who wins those games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I agree, the Patriots will most likely win the division. Their offense can overpower pretty much every single one of us. But, screw everyone else from other divisions, let's get 3 AFC east teams in the playoffs. With that being said, if Gaffney turns out to be even the slightest improvement over what we then this team has a realistic shot at a wildcard. AFC teams have been very mediocre this season, except for the Texans, and a healthy Richard Marshall may solidify our secondary a little bit (I'm not counting on it). We just need to take it one week at a time and see where we end up.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    im thinking of Gaffney as having 2 Hartline's. NE is a tough matchup for us but one rookie QB has already beat them why not us.

sucked that the Jets won but the positive of that is the Colts lost.

AFC North teams have a really hard schedule i cant see 2 teams coming out of it

AFC South only has Houston

whomever comes in 2nd of the West between SD and Denver will likely get 1 WC. whomever comes in 2nd place of the East will likely get the other WC. too early to talk playoffs but based on the schedule we do have a shot
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Why are we last in the division when Buffalo has lost 2 division games and we have only lost 1?

vCash
    The AFC crown would be awesome but the wildcard is going to be there for the taking if we play well and pull out wins. In the AFC there are already 8 teams under .500. Then you take the division winners out of the equation (Baltimore, Houston, San Diego, and whoever wins the east: I'll say New England hypothetically.)

That leaves the wildcard race (as of now, things change if Denver wins tonight) between Cinci (3-3) Jets (3-3) Bills (3-3) Steelers (2-3) and Denver (2-3). I think the AFC is open and it isn't hard to fathom that it could just take a 9-7 record to make it into the playoffs. We have a shot, we just have to win when we have the chance..urg..how awesome would it be if DC made those 2 field goals and we were sitting at 5-1 at the bye.

vCash
    We're technically 3rd. I think if we finish 2nd in the division we get in. We just need to hope that San Diegofalls off, because I don't see the steelers not making it.

vCash
    I think we need to see San Diego separate themselves and win the division. Denver has a harder schedule, so we need them to fall apart and let San Diego take the division. Steeler's schedule is tough, at best I see them going 10-6 but they are already losing to teams they should beat so I don't know how things are going to unfold with Pit.

vCash
    Why not

vCash
    lOL at the Threads title, it bring back memories of Sparano

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

vCash
    If were competing for the division the year were supposed to be "learning" and "developing" I think we can be excited for the future.
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though