Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brett Mayne and Scott Service > all

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

PUDGE!!!! best defensive catcher mlb has EVER seen with best arm mlb will EVER see...that plus a bat that hit .300 consistently, no question

You dont even need to show all SABR stats to know it's Ivan

Ivan

Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    PUDGE!!!! best defensive catcher mlb has EVER seen with best arm mlb will EVER see...that plus a bat that hit .300 consistently, no question
    Several pitchers have complained bitterly that IR only calls for 4 seam FB's when a runner is on 1st and 2nd is open, to pump up his CS%, not for the betterment of the team, or the pitchers ERA.

A career made much longer by use of PED's?

So far YM is a better defender based on the games played/defense. Without PED's it's hard to see how he can keep up however.

It's not the question, but I would take Bench, Fisk and Carter over IR him every time. And consider Berra and Campanella as well.

IR is NOT the GOAT.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Several pitchers have complained bitterly that IR only calls for 4 seam FB's when a runner is on 1st and 2nd is open, to pump up his CS%, not for the betterment of the team, or the pitchers ERA.

A career made much longer by use of PED's?

So far YM is a better defender based on the games played/defense. Without PED's it's hard to see how he can keep up however.

It's not the question, but I would take Bench, Fisk and Carter over IR him every time. And consider Berra and Campanella as well.

IR is NOT the GOAT.

i too would take bench, fisk, carter and berra over pudge, but even with the complaints he still called a great game and helped his team every game...there's not many catchers out there that are going to consistently hit .300+ with that d

One of the main reasons I never was a Pudge fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12