Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Brett Mayne and Scott Service > all

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    PUDGE!!!! best defensive catcher mlb has EVER seen with best arm mlb will EVER see...that plus a bat that hit .300 consistently, no question

vCash
    You dont even need to show all SABR stats to know it's Ivan

vCash
    Ivan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    PUDGE!!!! best defensive catcher mlb has EVER seen with best arm mlb will EVER see...that plus a bat that hit .300 consistently, no question
    Several pitchers have complained bitterly that IR only calls for 4 seam FB's when a runner is on 1st and 2nd is open, to pump up his CS%, not for the betterment of the team, or the pitchers ERA.

A career made much longer by use of PED's?

So far YM is a better defender based on the games played/defense. Without PED's it's hard to see how he can keep up however.

It's not the question, but I would take Bench, Fisk and Carter over IR him every time. And consider Berra and Campanella as well.

IR is NOT the GOAT.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Several pitchers have complained bitterly that IR only calls for 4 seam FB's when a runner is on 1st and 2nd is open, to pump up his CS%, not for the betterment of the team, or the pitchers ERA.

A career made much longer by use of PED's?

So far YM is a better defender based on the games played/defense. Without PED's it's hard to see how he can keep up however.

It's not the question, but I would take Bench, Fisk and Carter over IR him every time. And consider Berra and Campanella as well.

IR is NOT the GOAT.

i too would take bench, fisk, carter and berra over pudge, but even with the complaints he still called a great game and helped his team every game...there's not many catchers out there that are going to consistently hit .300+ with that d

vCash
    One of the main reasons I never was a Pudge fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12