Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/...se-quarterback

Would you call Cassel and Sanchez franchise players? I sure as hell wouldn't. But this guy calls em franchise QBs
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post

I agree 100% with wiki. But did it say for someone to be a franchise QB, they have to also be the franchise player?

There is a difference. The team is a franchise. He is a QB. If he becomes the starter permanently, he is the franchise QB. Lynch is the franchise player.

There is a difference between there's and their's (which isn't even a real word) though. Maybe you should learn it before you talk **** about other people's grammar.
    Wow you're such a testy little girl sometimes. I said everything with good intentions hence the smiley face. I also admitted to being flawed grammatically and spelling wise sometimes. Fight your own battles and get off his nuts.

Yes a franchise QB can be a franchise player. It's the same thing only a franchise QB obviously plays the QB position only. It's just a more specific version.

In Wiki if you type in franchise QB... It takes you to franchise player LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Wow you're such a testy little girl sometimes. I said everything with good intentions hence the smiley face. I also admitted to being flawed grammatically and spelling wise sometimes. Fight your own battles and get off his nuts.

Yes a franchise QB can be a franchise player. It's the same thing only a franchise QB obviously plays the QB position only. It's just a more specific version.

In Wiki if you type in franchise QB... It takes you to franchise player LOL.
    LOLWUT?

I dont see how that was "testy". I was just telling you what I think, and telling you how stupid you look when you talk about other peoples grammar and dont even know the difference between there and their.

How is he fighting my battles? I am defending him, he isnt defending me...

Of course a QB can be a franchise player, and often times they are. But being a Franchise QB doesnt mean you are THE franchise player.

vCash
    LOLWUT?

I dont see how that was "testy". I was just telling you what I think, and telling you how stupid you look when you talk about other peoples grammar and dont even know the difference between there and their.

Of course a QB can be a franchise player, and often times they are. But being a Franchise QB doesnt mean you are THE franchise player.
    You were being a testy little girl, and yes I know the difference between their and there. I'm on a forum, not writing a paper. It's called human error. I only commented on his, because the entire thing without punctuation was hard to read correctly. He's a big boy. If he doesn't like what I say he can say it, and usually does sometimes.

vCash
    LOLWUT?

The way you talk makes me think you're like 5' 9 130 lbs. Don't stick up for yourself in real life so you stick up for everyone on the internet.

vCash
    The way you talk makes me think you're like 5' 9 130 lbs. Don't stick up for yourself in real life so you stick up for everyone on the internet.
    What the hell? How does the way I type tell you how big I am? That's grasping at straws dude.

Nothing I said was testier than what you said. All I did was support and explain my opinion.

You still didn't answer how me standing up for him means he is fighting my battles. That makes me think you are 5'11.5, 197.5 lbs.

vCash
    You were being a testy little girl, and yes I know the difference between their and there. I'm on a forum, not writing a paper. It's called human error. I only commented on his, because the entire thing without punctuation was hard to read correctly. He's a big boy. If he doesn't like what I say he can say it, and usually does sometimes.
    What? Does anything you say make sense?

vCash
    Dude, just put him on your ****ing ignore list like I did. You aren't going to change each others minds. He's just a hater for no reason.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Its obvious Wilson could have done better last game, but honestly I don't think he took too many steps back with that game. I think he still has a ways to go before he is relinquished of his starting job that he has earned.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    What? Does anything you say make sense?
    It sometimes usually always might, or not.

On topic, Wilson was about 2 drops from having a pretty good outing and a win.
    People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Its obvious Wilson could have done better last game, but honestly I don't think he took too many steps back with that game. I think he still has a ways to go before he is relinquished of his starting job that he has earned.
    Neither do I, but a loss is a loss, and you know as well as I do the QB is going to take 90% of the blame for any loss.

I don't think he played great last game, but not horrible either. His stat line doesn't do him justice, but this is the NFL. People get replaced quick...

Hey, it's not like Detroit has a great secondary. Maybe he goes in there and puts up some numbers, and next week he's back to where he was after the New England game, but if he has an average game, and we lose people will start talking.

vCash
    The QB doesn't have to take 90% of the blame. The media just likes to make it that way. You blame him for what he did wrong, not what others did just because he is the QB.

vCash
    Neither do I, but a loss is a loss, and you know as well as I do the QB is going to take 90% of the blame for any loss.

I don't think he played great last game, but not horrible either. His stat line doesn't do him justice, but this is the NFL. People get replaced quick...

Hey, it's not like Detroit has a great secondary. Maybe he goes in there and puts up some numbers, and next week he's back to where he was after the New England game, but if he has an average game, and we lose people will start talking.
    I think the biggest test will be our defense in that game, I think offensively we'll do fine. They are really not good defensively, they have Suh and Delmas, but im not worried.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Please stop quoting ztlitzer. I really hate reading his posts. He is a hater who loves talking about nuts and how Wilson sucks. smh

The future is present.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    Please stop quoting ztlitzer. I really hate reading his posts. He is a hater who loves talking about nuts and how Wilson sucks. smh
    I wouldn't be surprised if he worked for some big-time magazine or website. He sounds like some of those out of touch sports writers that contribute there.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast