Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Yea but nobody is going to be 100% right and at least Jaws is admitting he was wrong while Kiper dances around it and won't admit it.
    Agreed. Kiper likes to pull the old "well I didn't call it, but I'm not surprised" B.S. Very Colin Cowherd.

vCash
    Which QB trails only Brady since Week 5
    November, 29, 2012
    Nov 29
    12:00
    PM ET
    By Mike Sando | ESPN.com

2012 Total QBR After Week 5
    Rank QB Total QBR
    1 Tom Brady 85.1
    2 Russell Wilson 82.4
    3 Peyton Manning 78.8
    4 Robert Griffin III 77.7
    5 Aaron Rodgers 76.0
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...y-since-week-5

vCash
    Oh oh oh but stats don't matter according to non seahawk fans. No matter what the stats Wilson can't possibly be good because just not possible for someone 5'11 to be a NFL QB even though Gruden did a fantastic job illustrating why that don't mean jack ****.

vCash
    The NFL Forum would go up in flames about that stat.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Oh oh oh but stats don't matter according to non seahawk fans. No matter what the stats Wilson can't possibly be good because just not possible for someone 5'11 to be a NFL QB even though Gruden did a fantastic job illustrating why that don't mean jack ****.
    you know, I was reading Field Gulls today, and it dawned on me that the whole height thing is really a two edged sword. The article was talking about how the receiver beats the corner, and the QB beats the safety, and talked about how QB's often look off their targets, because the safety will read their eyes and jump the play.

Well, if Wilson can't see over the linemen, the safety can't see his eyes either...there's nothing for that deep safety to read to cheat on the play. Also, Wilson's likely to have better line of sight to the field than opposing players in the secondary to Wilson.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

vCash
    Russell Wilson rarely ever gets his balls tipped either like the only time i think i remember seeing it was the Rams game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Russell Wilson rarely ever gets his balls tipped either like the only time i think i remember seeing it was the Rams game.
    There was one in the Patriots game as well. It results from his high release which is very hard to bat down by the lineman/lb's. He sometimes gets in trouble though because his throws come off a little high from him trying to throw over heltmets; he's improved his accuracy over the weeks though.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Is there a site that tracks tipped passes at the line of scrimmage? Guarantee Wilson is in the bottom half, which negates the BS height argument.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    The height argument isn't necessarily BS. Actually there is actually a lot of fact to it. Russell Wilson is just amaaaaaaazing at finding passing lanes and throwing. He also has really good pocket awareness, so you'll see him on the run a lot. I've heard a lot of people praise him on his accuracy while on the run. He's basically just a monster and he'll only get better.

I think we've most certainly found our franchise QB, no doubt about it
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Happy Birthday, Russ!!!

vCash
    By Brady Henderson

Thursday was Russell Wilson's 24th birthday, which was news to some of his Seahawks teammates.

"Oh, man, I didn't even know that. He hid it from us. I'm glad you told us," Leon Washington said during his conversation with Bob Stelton and Dave Wyman. "That's the kind of guy he is – this guy's always about his business."

There are stories about the detailed texts and emails he regularly sends to his receivers about their next opponent, which he does the morning after the previous game. All the time he spends at the team's practice facility led coach Pete Carroll to joke that Wilson was planning on taking a three-hour vacation during the bye week.

Washington gave another example. He said he was trying to joke around while heading to the practice field earlier Thursday when Wilson reminded him of the importance of ball security, a point of emphasis as Seattle prepares for a Bears defense that has a knack for forcing fumbles.

"High and tight, Leon. High and tight," Washington recounted.

Wilson entered the NFL with questions about how his small stature would translate to the pro game, but his credentials as a leader were never in doubt. When he transferred to Wisconsin, you may remember, he was voted a captain within weeks of stepping foot on campus.

Still, though, that's a role normally assumed in the NFL by veterans and rarely by rookies, who are typically busy enough trying to adjust to life in the NFL.

By all accounts, Wilson's teammates appreciate his approach.

"He's always focused on what he needs to do. That's special, especially from a rookie quarterback. That is extremely special," Washington said.

Wilson, also a guest with Stelton and Wyman on Thursday, was asked about his birthday plans and whether the occasion would warrant deviating from his normal Thursday routine.

Of course it wouldn't.

"Nothing different. I'm just relaxing, trying to figure out what my wife has planned for me, but she won't tell me," he said. "But that's about it. Just getting ready for this week. Obviously, my main focus and my only focus really is just going out there and playing against the Bears. It should be a great game, playing in Soldier Field."

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=719&sid=...medium=twitter
    Seahawks better lock this guy up for the next 5-10, just incredible man. Are they sure he's just a rookie?
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    He's awesome. Proud to call him a Seahawk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    He's awesome. Proud to call him a Seahawk.
    **** yeah! I bought his jersey last week!

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    **** yeah! I bought his jersey last week!
    Me too!
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Me too!
    I went to Sports Authority at midnight on Black Friday and they had them 25% off. Paid 86 bucks!

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast