Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This guy gets disrespected by some people not his fault this is a run first Offense that hands the ball off to Lynch 30+ times a game all that matters is that Wilson makes the throws he gets count and he has been 2 TD's today.

Wilson averages like 25 throws a game today he only got 19 while other QB's get at least 30+ not going to be the case with Wilson when you have beast mode and don't have to throw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    This guy gets disrespected by some people not his fault this is a run first Offense that hands the ball off to Lynch 30+ times a game all that matters is that Wilson makes the throws he gets count and he has been 2 TD's today.

Wilson averages like 25 throws a game today he only got 19 while other QB's get at least 30+ not going to be the case with Wilson when you have beast mode and don't have to throw.
    I read a user article that begged the question: Are we using Lynch too much? He's already suffering a constant back problem since the beginning of the season. It also seems teams are stacking the box and running a lot of 4-3-Over with 5 lineman to stop the run. I think towards the end of the season we might have to reserve him a bit and give Turbin some more looks.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I read a user article that begged the question: Are we using Lynch too much? He's already suffering a constant back problem since the beginning of the season. It also seems teams are stacking the box and running a lot of 4-3-Over with 5 lineman to stop the run. I think towards the end of the season we might have to reserve him a bit and give Turbin some more looks.
    My answer to that would be yes its not good for Lynch we run this team like we are a SEC offense or something lol except with a capable QB.

I was calling every 3rd and 1 correctly we kept trying to jam it up the middle and kept failing be creative boot leg it or something you got a mobile QB and the Jets were just loading the box waiting.

I was really mad at Bevell until the 2nd half when he finally got creative with his play calling now i am not against running the football but to do it 3 straight times is awful play calling mix it up.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-12-2012 at 02:46 AM.

vCash
    @hawkblogger: Manning set the rookie TD record while averaging 36 attempts/game. Wilson is challenging the record with only 25 attempts/game

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    @hawkblogger: Only 15 players in NFL history have thrown for more TDs in their rookie season than the 15 Wilson has thrown in just 10 games.
    @hawkblogger: In other words, Wilson is already #16 on the list of TDs thrown by an NFL rookie, with six games to play.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    ^ Who's number one? I know Cam Newton put up some big numbers last year.

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    ^ Who's number one? I know Cam Newton put up some big numbers last year.
    Peyton Manning has the rookie record.

vCash
    Wilson needs to average 2 TDs for the next 6 games and the record is his.

vCash
    Man, his high TD numbers despite not getting many attempts shows how good he is at throwing down field. Whenever he stays in and chucks in deep I get excited before the camera even pans over.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Man, his high TD numbers despite not getting many attempts shows how good he is at throwing down field. Whenever he stays in and chucks in deep I get excited before the camera even pans over.
    Same here. At this point, I actually expect a completion when it's 30+ yards down the field.

vCash
    @hawkblogger: UPDATED: Russell Wilson has a 105.3 rating in his last 5 games. Only Rodgers, P.Manning, Freeman, Brees, better during that time.

vCash
    @hawkblogger: Russell Wilson has a 115.2 rating in his last 3 games (7 TD, 1 INT, 68% cmp). Only Brees and Freeman better in that time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    You and me both!

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    I want to see his %'s for throwing deep left, middle, right and middle left, middle, right and so on. I bet they're all really good.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I want to see his %'s for throwing deep left, middle, right and middle left, middle, right and so on. I bet they're all really good.
    Ask and you shall receive. He is improving with throwing the ball to the left and far left over tha past few weeks. His far right still needs a little bit of work, no thanks to the two sidney rice drop & int in detroit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/25785/situational
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast