Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not bad Russ....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    More TDs than Tannehill and RGIII combined.

Better rating, completion %, TDs, INTs and even less fumbles than Luck.

He's just not getting the attention he deserves.

This SEA team reminds me a lot of the Jets team that went to 2 straight AFC Champ games: Big D in all levels with a lockdown secondary, incredible run game and a rookie QB. Difference here is that Wilson is everything Sanchez wasn't. Sky is the limit.

vCash
    GGGGG-Men what's up with your sig?

I understand what you're doing but aren't the guys in the Giants thread going to be butt hurt?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post

I understand what you're doing but aren't the guys in the Giants thread going to be butt hurt?
    Probably lost a signature bet.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    Yeah you're right.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Wilson won Week 10 Rookie of the Week...

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Its good Wilson won the rookie of the week award and Sherman won defensive player of the week.
    Last edited by TeamSeattle; 11-17-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post

Ha lost a sig bet. I never really do them so of course the one time I do is when we get our ***** handed to us by the damn Bengals.

I'm a part time Seattle fan since the late early 90's, so loving what's happening now. That Chicago loss was big. Would love to see the Seahawks get in the playoffs and cause some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ha lost a sig bet. I never really do them so of course the one time I do is when we get our ***** handed to us by the damn Bengals.

I'm a part time Seattle fan since the late early 90's, so loving what's happening now. That Chicago loss was big. Would love to see the Seahawks get in the playoffs and cause some damage.

We'll be in the playoffs, and we're going to beat Chicago in a couple weeks too. So we'll most likely have the 5th seed.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I don't know if it was a slip up for the Bears or if they just got beat up by a more physical team.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-20-2012 at 06:57 PM.

vCash
    Adam Caplan
    + Follow

ESPN's Ron Jaworski on #Seahawks QB Russell Wilson:

I've been blown away by Russell Wilson. I take a lot of pride in my prep of the college players coming in; and I thought Russell Wilson would be a good, solid back‑up quarterback for a decade in the NFL. He's come in and shown incredible poise, a pocket awareness, the strong arm, and the ability to make plays. Darrell Bevell and Pete Carroll have done a good job of managing his game out there not asking him to win games by himself. They play defense. They run the football. They have a great balance.

But I am absolutely very, very impressed with the play of Russell Wilson. You just watch him move in the pocket. And I know sometimes people say that's because he's 5'11, just under six foot. But when you've got guys that are 6'7", 6'8", I don't care if you're 6'3", you have to move and find passing lanes, and I think he does an outstanding job of that.

There is a certain part of his game, and we all have a tendency to look at stats because that's kind of a primary thing to value players, but what's been impressive with Russell Wilson, he has made plays when the game has been tied or they're behind. The majority of his touchdown passes come in critical situations, and I'm a big believer in quarterbacks that manage critical situations. Which ends up being three, four, five a game that those are the turning points that allow you to win or lose a football game, and in those situations, Russell Wilson has been absolutely phenomenal. I'm very impressed with the way he's playing, and quite honestly, I'm surprised. I did not see this coming, but I guess
    Seahawks fans are very happy.

http://sulia.com/channel/fantasy-foo...source=twitter

vCash
    That's classy by Jaws to admit he is surprised, impressed, and was wrong. Kiper, Junior wouldn't do that.

What What!!

vCash
    That is why though I don't always agree with Jaws I respect him and his opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    That is why though I don't always agree with Jaws I respect him and his opinion.
    Yea but nobody is going to be 100% right and at least Jaws is admitting he was wrong while Kiper dances around it and won't admit it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Yea but nobody is going to be 100% right and at least Jaws is admitting he was wrong while Kiper dances around it and won't admit it.
    Yeah, that is what leads me to respect him while I believe Kiper and others are incompetent bags of crap who are either out of touch with the game or simply don't know it.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast