Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 309
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Give me a ****ing break...

    I've been on this forum with people like Brodie, Boozer, Vinny, and Furmat for almost five damn years. Natey, House, S4E, and even more have been here for multiple years as well. Fair-weather fans? Get the **** out of here. You just have an infatuation with being the devils advocate... That's the straight ****ing truth.
    CHURCH! lol

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    48
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    You're fair weather fans, because you're only talking about the hawks because they're good now. One bad season and half this forum will be gone guaranteed. Some of you even have sigs with other teams on them. Some of you never were even in the Seahawks forum tell this season. That makes you fair weather fans. It's easy to jump on a bandwagon. I remember when we lost week 1 half of you acted like we were already done for the year.
    This is just incredibly condescending toward anyone reading this. Fairweather fans? Just throw that out there universally to anyone who happens to read your post? So welcoming to new posters. And how does posting in an internet forum have anything to do with being a real fan? There are plenty of fans who bleed blue and green who have never heard of this forum. Or any forum for that matter. Just ridiculous.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I'm not the only one who says your a jack***, its common knowledge around these parts. Oh I can start giving you stats & facts from now on if you'd like, but I'm not really sure that will help your cause; in fact it might keep proving you wrong. I still can't believe you really think your 8th rounder with a mediocre college career (compared to Wilson) would turn out better for this team. Stats from Sunday 10/14

    Tom Brady
    36-58, 395 yds 2 TDs, 2 INTs 6.8 YPA 79.3passer rating

    Russell Wilson
    16/27 300yd 3TD 10.85 YPA 133passer rating (3rd best in Week 6)
    Completions to 8 different receivers (yep can only make one read)
    6/10 on 20yds or more throws (long ball accuracy)
    Scored 2 TD's in the last 7minutes of play



    http://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/10/15...excellent-ball

    He had a good game. He's had good games. I've never said Russell Wilson doesn't have a high ceiling, and I've never said he didn't have a good deep ball. He's been inconsistent all year. Arizona he was okay. Dallas he did great. Green Bay he did horrible (by far his worst game). St Louis he did bad. Carolina he did okay, and New England he played amazing. He's all over the board week to week. Plus this is a HORRIBLE New England secondary. It was still impressive what he did, but those are against 2 rookie safeties.

    Comparing Russell Wilson's stats to Tom Brady when Brady is clearly at a more severe disadvantage (facing a way better defense on the road) is ridiculous. You can find weeks where Kyle Orton was by far the best QB in the NFL. Doesn't mean anything. You can't have proof that Wilson is better than Flynn because the only stats you can get on Flynn in the regular season are amazing.

    I hope Wilson does well, and if he takes the job and runs with it great, but if we fail on too many more of these division games, we're going to be looking at the long road through the playoffs. Also the offense and him have not been able to pick it up on the road yet. A lot is going to depend on this week. We need this game. If we lose we're 0-3 in a very tough division.

    Also lastly. I actually said if we lost the Carolina game we should bench Wilson. Which we didn't. Since then I've only said that Flynn would of been a better choice at the beginning. I've never called for Russell Wilson to lose his job besides after the Rams game. He's our starting QB, and unless he completely blows it, and starts losing a lot he'll stick, and with the defense firing on all cylinders like it is that's unlikely to happen.
    Last edited by ztilzer31; 10-17-2012 at 09:38 PM.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan8585 View Post
    ztilzer31 I've read many many posts by you, all's I gotta say is damn, arguing with you is like beating a drum, you say the same **** over and over again... And then when someone reply's you bash them.

    Stop being a negative nancy, Russell Wilson is giving hawks fans reason to cheer. We're not fair weather fans.. What's Matt Flynn done since he's been here besides get beat by the Rookie? If Flynn was supposed to be starting he'd be starting.
    The defense is winning these games. Wilson gets all the credit because of one game he actually took control of? Against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL? Wow man. I mean the kids done okay, but lets not act like he's the reason we've won 4 games. He's part of it, but a bigger part is the play of our defense.

    That's not always true. You know that. Should Kolb of started on the Eagles? Should Johnson of started for Flutie? To make it seem like coaches get every decision right is ridiculous.



    On another not I was not referring to everybody when I was saying this forum. I was referring to people under the category that I stated. I do not think someone being on this forum dictates how much a fan someone is, or how long they have been, or how many posts the make.

    “I do this real moron thing, it's called thinking, and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.” George Carlin

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    The defense is winning these games. Wilson gets all the credit because of one game he actually took control of? Against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL? Wow man. I mean the kids done okay, but lets not act like he's the reason we've won 4 games. He's part of it, but a bigger part is the play of our defense.

    That's not always true. You know that. Should Kolb of started on the Eagles? Should Johnson of started for Flutie? To make it seem like coaches get every decision right is ridiculous.



    On another not I was not referring to everybody when I was saying this forum. I was referring to people under the category that I stated. I do not think someone being on this forum dictates how much a fan someone is, or how long they have been, or how many posts the make.

    “I do this real moron thing, it's called thinking, and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.” George Carlin
    Our O-Line is not that consistent.... and Wilson has saved so many plays with his legs, that Flynn would get sacked from.... Also Wilson can throw the ball deep... You really have NO argument now, after last game.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,553
    vCash
    1500
    Well the guy is going up against the 2nd ranked pass defense in the league and the 6th ranked defensive team overall. So if he puts up a decent game that secondary argument will be over and done with.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,133
    vCash
    1500
    Somebody is going on my ignore list.....

    Any guesses on who?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Somebody is going on my ignore list.....

    Any guesses on who?
    As long as its not me, IDC lmao

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,616
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Somebody is going on my ignore list.....

    Any guesses on who?
    Probably me... I knew this was coming

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,102
    vCash
    1500
    I think Russell Wilson is a solid QB. I like him. The next few weeks are when we find out if he's our franchise QB or not: Seattle plays six of its next nine games against top-12 run defenses. If he shows continued growth during that time, I will have more confidence.
    “We learn from history that we do not learn from history”
    ― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,003
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Give me a ****ing break...

    I've been on this forum with people like Brodie, Boozer, Vinny, and Furmat for almost five damn years. Natey, House, S4E, and even more have been here for multiple years as well. Fair-weather fans? Get the **** out of here. You just have an infatuation with being the devils advocate... That's the straight ****ing truth.
    That about sums it up.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,072
    vCash
    1500
    Is BBMF back?
    I'm In.



  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Is BBMF back?
    In ztilzer31 form.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    In ztilzer31 form.
    Oh god, not again -___-

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    In ztilzer31 form.
    You know I would throw this in your face, and laugh over and over again, but you know what. I'm not gonna, because even though my opinion disagree's with you and many others on the Russell Wilson subject, I don't want him to do bad. I want him to succeed. You see I'm not a blind fan. I don't go sky is falling one week and greatest QB ever the next. Wilson is a rookie. He's inconsistent and having problems on the road. Yes it sucks, but he's getting better. He will get better. I don't think Wilson is the best person to win games right now. If Pete thinks he'll be the future of this organization, and the best decision is to have him start then so be it.

    The Pats was a good game, but that's ONE game. Consistency is the name of the game in the NFL.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •