Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 309
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,869
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    I don't remember saying anything about Flynn caring or not. Of course he does care though are you serious? Yeah he totally didn't want to start I'm sure. Lol.

    You're fair weather fans, because you're only talking about the hawks because they're good now. One bad season and half this forum will be gone guaranteed. Some of you even have sigs with other teams on them. Some of you never were even in the Seahawks forum tell this season. That makes you fair weather fans. It's easy to jump on a bandwagon. I remember when we lost week 1 half of you acted like we were already done for the year.
    You only come around to talk **** and knock Wilson. You are more negative than most people here.

    We are happy to finally have a good team. I have always been a Hawks fan, but there is a difference between being a loyal fan, and a homer. When we win 4 games, Im not gonna go bragging about them. Even a 7 win team isnt something to be excited about.

    But when we have something to be pumped about, we are gonna show it. Just back off man. Enjoy the success and get Flynns balls off your back
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,458
    vCash
    1307
    It had to do with you calling us "fair weather fans", we are supporting Wilson..... you aren't... we want a good future, you assume we are going to turn on him if he struggles, which is just an ignorant assumption...

    If you want Flynn to start, play Madden.... or wish an injury on Wilson, but that mediocre overpaid QB doesn't deserve to start over Wilson... people dick ride him over two games.. um, i'm not feeling that, if he doesnt put up the work, he doesnt start... Wilson put in the work, and has been doing really good in the regular season, are we expecting Wilson to be Peyton Manning or Brady???.... NO.... is there a chance that we can be more successful in the passing game... MAYBE.... but we dont need that to happen....

    But calling us fair weather fans for enjoying the success our ROOKIE QB is having.... is ignorant and make you seem like a little baby
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,554
    vCash
    1200
    Ztilzer i have been here ever since i have found this forum even before i started to also go talk in the Mariners forum so no i am not one of those fair weather fans.

    By the way this team hasn't been that good really the last two seasons so i really don't know how you can say fans are coming out of no were usually the team wins for a couple of seasons before fans do that.


    Just about that action boss.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oak Harbor, Wa
    Posts
    537
    vCash
    1500
    ztilzer31 I've read many many posts by you, all's I gotta say is damn, arguing with you is like beating a drum, you say the same **** over and over again... And then when someone reply's you bash them.

    Stop being a negative nancy, Russell Wilson is giving hawks fans reason to cheer. We're not fair weather fans.. What's Matt Flynn done since he's been here besides get beat by the Rookie? If Flynn was supposed to be starting he'd be starting.

    Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oak Harbor, Wa
    Posts
    537
    vCash
    1500
    Off-Topic... Brandon Mebane is becoming one of my favorite hawks!

    Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,458
    vCash
    1307
    I love Mebane
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,554
    vCash
    1200
    He is playing at a very high level.


    Just about that action boss.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    I actually made many posts all week that have nothing to do with Russell WIlson, but that's cool. Go ahead and make **** up. I'm such a ******* for hating on 49ers fans stabbing people. Wow I'm such a dick!

    I have the least football knowledge here? That's rich from a guy who admits he wasn't even a Hawk fan tell this year and thought our offensive coordinator (who is the fault of all the offense problems) name was Doug. When you don't even know the coordinators name, and you're trying to dissect what's wrong with the offense.... Yeah sorry I don't take what you say too seriously. You're a bandwagon fan, and nothing you say is intelligent whatsoever. You never provide evidence for anything and you just jump on other people dicks because you're desperate for friends.

    WTF? I've been hiding for a week? I wasn't on here the day before the game? I'm not on here now? Everything you say is just dumb. Also I never said Wilson got lucky. I said he played against a bad secondary. I said before the game that Wilson needed to tear **** up because of how the Patriots are on defense. They have 2 rookie safeties that suck.

    You literally just make **** up all day don't you?
    I'm not the only one who says your a jack***, its common knowledge around these parts. Oh I can start giving you stats & facts from now on if you'd like, but I'm not really sure that will help your cause; in fact it might keep proving you wrong. I still can't believe you really think your 8th rounder with a mediocre college career (compared to Wilson) would turn out better for this team. Stats from Sunday 10/14

    Tom Brady
    36-58, 395 yds 2 TDs, 2 INTs 6.8 YPA 79.3passer rating

    Russell Wilson
    16/27 300yd 3TD 10.85 YPA 133passer rating (3rd best in Week 6)
    Completions to 8 different receivers (yep can only make one read)
    6/10 on 20yds or more throws (long ball accuracy)
    Scored 2 TD's in the last 7minutes of play

    One of the main things that stood out to me in this game was Russell Wilson's accuracy. He completed six passes of 20 or more yards - and the key to each and every one of those plays was that he placed the ball almost exactly where it needed to be.
    http://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/10/15...excellent-ball
    Last edited by TeamSeattle; 10-16-2012 at 09:01 PM.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Patriots vs. Seahawks: What We Learned from New England's 24-23 Loss in Seattle
    By Tony Santorsa on Oct 14, 6:07p
    3. The 2012 Seattle Seahawks remind me of the 2001 New England Patriots

    You better believe it—the 2012 Seattle Seahawks are the real deal and I believe that they could be the best team in just about any division across the NFL.

    Seattle, much like the 2001 Patriots, rely mostly on their defense as they have a rookie starter in Russell Wilson, similar to Tom Brady, as well as a stud-running back, much like Antowain Smith in 2001.

    We've only went through six weeks of the NFL season, and it might be a little premature, but the Seahawks are definitely a force to be reckon with.

    4. Russell Wilson reminds me of Tom Brady in 2001

    I know, I know—I might be going out on a limb on this one, but hear me out.

    Through Wilson's first six games as a starter, he has thrown for 1,108 yards as well as eight touchdowns and six interceptions while completing 62.5 percent of his passes and posting an 85.6 quarterback rating and winning four of those six games. As for Brady, he threw for 1,273 yards as well as 10 touchdowns and four interceptions while completing 63.2 percent of his passes and posting a 91.4 quarterback rating while winning four of those six games.

    How interesting is that? Stats don't lie.
    http://www.patspulpit.com/2012/10/14...-24-23-loss-in

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,458
    vCash
    1307
    We got a future Tom Brady!
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  11. 10-16-2012, 09:08 PM
    Reason
    Quoted a deleted post

  12. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,458
    vCash
    1307
    Last time I checked, we were 4-2 with Wilson as our starter....

    And considering Flynn would have the same leash and gameplan, I don't think he makes the plays to step up and win, a few of the games we win.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  13. #57
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,996
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    I don't remember saying anything about Flynn caring or not. Of course he does care though are you serious? Yeah he totally didn't want to start I'm sure. Lol.

    You're fair weather fans, because you're only talking about the hawks because they're good now. One bad season and half this forum will be gone guaranteed. Some of you even have sigs with other teams on them. Some of you never were even in the Seahawks forum tell this season. That makes you fair weather fans. It's easy to jump on a bandwagon. I remember when we lost week 1 half of you acted like we were already done for the year.
    Give me a ****ing break...

    I've been on this forum with people like Brodie, Boozer, Vinny, and Furmat for almost five damn years. Natey, House, S4E, and even more have been here for multiple years as well. Fair-weather fans? Get the **** out of here. You just have an infatuation with being the devils advocate... That's the straight ****ing truth.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  14. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    5,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Last time I checked, we were 4-2 with Wilson as our starter....

    And considering Flynn would have the same leash and gameplan, I don't think he makes the plays to step up and win, a few of the games we win.
    And easily could be 6-0.

    WE 3ELIEVE!

    Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

  15. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,458
    vCash
    1307
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    And easily could be 6-0.
    Exactly, if Baldwin doesn't drop the game winner in AZ and if McCoy doesn't slip, we can be 6-0

    I don't like playing the what if game, but its that close.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  16. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    747
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Give me a ****ing break...

    I've been on this forum with people like Brodie, Boozer, Vinny, and Furmat for almost five damn years. Natey, House, S4E, and even more have been here for multiple years as well. Fair-weather fans? Get the **** out of here. You just have an infatuation with being the devils advocate... That's the straight ****ing truth.
    Lol I've been reading everyone's stuff since 09 . Not a big poster tho. I do enjoying reading what Seahawks fans think, how we are the same how we differ.
    \

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •