Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 309
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,820
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Was just going to post this. Nice read.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,722
    vCash
    1500
    Brees is my dude, my favorite QB in the league, so I do like this a lot.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Beating up the worst secondary in the NFL is hardly enough to say Wilson's elite, and we don't need a QB for the next 10 years. Yes this weeks game showed a lot of improvement, but let's not act like he just picked apart some elite defense.

    ccg34 get off my nuts first of all. Second of all you got banned because you're 10 years old, and can't handle an internet conversation. Real easy to act tough behind your keyboard bro!

    You're football knowledge is pathetic, and your comment are stupid. I just skim over your posts, and normally read about half of it before I realize you aren't going to say anything intelligent ever in your life. Have a nice day!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    By the way I never called you gay. Hence why you got banned, and I didn't. Good job making stuff up though bro!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Lol I'm always going through this type of stuff with my teams. An underdog comes in to save an underachieving team and looks really good. God works in mysterious ways, I'm glad I became a serious fan this year, its been a pleasure to talk with all you guys here in the forum.
    I'm sure god is a big football fan. Lol.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Wow didn't realize you clowns had nothing better to do then talk about me hahaha. Thought we were rooting for the same team, but I guess fair weather fans like yourselves just want to be right.

    P.S. It's our 6th game in the season, and Wilson has had 3 good games out of 6. Stop crediting him for every win. This is the only game he was the main reason for us to winning. I've always supported Wilson, but I thought (and still do) that Flynn would of been a better choice starting the season. Start Flynn if he does bad put Wilson in. If he does well trade him in the offseason for a 2nd or 1st round pick, and start Wilson the next year with a year on the bench under his belt. Now we have a QB making 8 million a year that isn't going to play a game as a Seahawks, and is losing all his value every second.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,722
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Wow didn't realize you clowns had nothing better to do then talk about me hahaha. Thought we were rooting for the same team, but I guess fair weather fans like yourselves just want to be right.

    P.S. It's our 6th game in the season, and Wilson has had 3 good games out of 6. Stop crediting him for every win. This is the only game he was the main reason for us to winning. I've always supported Wilson, but I thought (and still do) that Flynn would of been a better choice starting the season. Start Flynn if he does bad put Wilson in. If he does well trade him in the offseason for a 2nd or 1st round pick, and start Wilson the next year with a year on the bench under his belt. Now we have a QB making 8 million a year that isn't going to play a game as a Seahawks, and is losing all his value every second.
    I doubt Flynn cares.... im sure he is glad to get millions sitting on the bench...

    But fair weather fans because we want to have a long successful future??
    Makes sense

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    4,665
    vCash
    1500
    who said wilson was elite?

    Win or lose, QBs usually get too much credit, especially in hawks' case when the philosophy is to dominant on D, win on ST, and run the ball...hawks have won games not even throwing 150yds...

    6 games in, wilson is getting better, hes proved to be good enough for this team to lead into the playoffs, granted that could change by week 9.... matt flynn is still largely an unkown and pete has no favortism to the contract.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    4,665
    vCash
    1500
    ive been a wilson fan since he was at NC State. I was excited when we drafted him earlier than expected, supported the decision to start him and through the rookie bumps.

    However, its still early and im reminded of colt mccoy... another very successful college QB, 3rd rd pick, undersized... colt came out gangbusters with some signature wins, but he fizzled out and deemed incapable of being a playoff QB. (hes still young tho).

    i say this bc it is still early... i think wilson can lead em to the playoffs this year, he has special intangibles and a good skill set, hes got the shock the world aura that is exciting.... im a fan/believer of wilson but have been wrong before....

    very few QBs can play mistake-free QB but thats what every fan seems to expect, on top of that wilson is a rook...im bracing myself for some erratic spurts, a L or 2 that falls on his head... what is exciting is the D, they can do the heavy lifting and if wilson can have even a slight uptick of improvement from the first 6 games, the 12th man get to host a playoff game and there will be alot to be excited about.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I doubt Flynn cares.... im sure he is glad to get millions sitting on the bench...

    But fair weather fans because we want to have a long successful future??
    Makes sense
    I don't remember saying anything about Flynn caring or not. Of course he does care though are you serious? Yeah he totally didn't want to start I'm sure. Lol.

    You're fair weather fans, because you're only talking about the hawks because they're good now. One bad season and half this forum will be gone guaranteed. Some of you even have sigs with other teams on them. Some of you never were even in the Seahawks forum tell this season. That makes you fair weather fans. It's easy to jump on a bandwagon. I remember when we lost week 1 half of you acted like we were already done for the year.

  11. 10-16-2012, 04:02 PM
    Reason
    Insults

  12. 10-16-2012, 04:22 PM
    Reason
    Quoted a deleted post

  13. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    I'm sure god is a big football fan. Lol.
    Really man you hide out for the entire week and then attack me on this point, you really are low man. All you ever post is hate towards one player. You've mad one other post the entire week talking bout how you hate niners fans, and we're the fair weather fans? Then you come in here spouting off he just got lucky against a bad secondary, also blasting everybody who stands in your way. You have the least football knowledge of anyone on here and yet you always saying the i told you so's too early. I can't stand people like this, freakin football rookies.
    Last edited by TeamSeattle; 10-16-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  14. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,722
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    I don't remember saying anything about Flynn caring or not. Of course he does care though are you serious? Yeah he totally didn't want to start I'm sure. Lol.

    You're fair weather fans, because you're only talking about the hawks because they're good now. One bad season and half this forum will be gone guaranteed. Some of you even have sigs with other teams on them. Some of you never were even in the Seahawks forum tell this season. That makes you fair weather fans. It's easy to jump on a bandwagon. I remember when we lost week 1 half of you acted like we were already done for the year.
    Going for the rookie that has a brighter future.... over a veteran that really hasnt done anything to prove he deserves to start over Wilson, who has been playing good...

  15. #43
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Really man you hide out for the entire week and then attack me on this point, you really are low man. All you ever post is hate towards one player. You've mad one other post the entire week talking bout how you hate niners fans, and we're the fair weather fans? Then you come in here spouting off he just got lucky against a bad secondary, also blasting everybody who stands in your way. You have the least football knowledge of anyone on here and yet you always saying the i told you so's too early. I can't stand people like this, freakin football rookies.
    I actually made many posts all week that have nothing to do with Russell WIlson, but that's cool. Go ahead and make **** up. I'm such a ******* for hating on 49ers fans stabbing people. Wow I'm such a dick!

    I have the least football knowledge here? That's rich from a guy who admits he wasn't even a Hawk fan tell this year and thought our offensive coordinator (who is the fault of all the offense problems) name was Doug. When you don't even know the coordinators name, and you're trying to dissect what's wrong with the offense.... Yeah sorry I don't take what you say too seriously. You're a bandwagon fan, and nothing you say is intelligent whatsoever. You never provide evidence for anything and you just jump on other people dicks because you're desperate for friends.

    WTF? I've been hiding for a week? I wasn't on here the day before the game? I'm not on here now? Everything you say is just dumb. Also I never said Wilson got lucky. I said he played against a bad secondary. I said before the game that Wilson needed to tear **** up because of how the Patriots are on defense. They have 2 rookie safeties that suck.

    You literally just make **** up all day don't you?
    Last edited by ztilzer31; 10-16-2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Found more dumb stuff Melo said

  16. #44
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Going for the rookie that has a brighter future.... over a veteran that really hasnt done anything to prove he deserves to start over Wilson, who has been playing good...
    This is the kind of post that makes me go . Why are you even quoting me. It has nothing to do with what I've said, and it provides no further input into the conversation.

  17. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,064
    vCash
    1500
    Did any of you listen to the Patriots Broadcast? Zoliak (SP?) He was sitting there bashing Wilson

    "I can't believe we are letting a Non-NFL QB do this to our Defense"

    Then when we had the ball to score the game winning drive he said this before the Rice TD.

    "I would be nervous here if this was Peyton Manning"

    Show some class at least the other announcer wasn't being a homer he gave Wilson props.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •