Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Would you trade for Dwayne Bowe?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 75.00%
  • No

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Trade deadline approaching

There have been rumors (bleacherreport.com) that Seattle "may" want to look at making a move before the trade deadline. Most notably are 3 players all at the WR position (now understand they are not saying to go out and trade for ALL 3 but for ONE of the 3). The 3 players are:

Devery Henderson NO
    Wes Welker NE
    Dwayne Bowe KC

Now I was not a big fan of the first 2 and really neither was the article but they were throwing names out; but, the 3rd name got me thinking??? WHY NOT??? Adding a Dwayne Bowe to this roster would be huge for this team. It would probably cost us a 2nd and maybe even a 5th as well but why not? I even thought this one, MATT FLYNN and a 5th for DWAYNE BOWE!!! I LIKE IT!!!

There are some demands though, Dwayne Bowe is in the final year of his contract, he would have to settle that and sign a long term deal with Seattle AND not try to kill us in the process. He is 28 so I'm thinking a 4yr deal worth $40 mil w/ $16 guaranteed would be fine.

This would allow us to get rid of Flynn's contract, probably release Z Miller at the end of the season unless we want to pay $11 million next year to a blocking TE and forces the hands of the Golden Tate's of the world. PRODUCE or GET OUT the room is getting smaller.

Just some mid-season thoughts??? What do you guys think???

BB

vCash
    I said it last week, I want us to make a move for Bowe. He's a playmaker and a huge redzone threat... Something that we desperately need. If we were able to lock him up long term, I'm all for it.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Rice and Bowe on outside allowing Baldwin to stay in the slot. I like it. I am all for Flynn and a 5th. Gives KC a better QB option at a good price.

vCash
    Bowe would be awesome here but I think KC will be asking for a 1st or 2nd. I'd rather just bring back Winslow. Releasing him was our only bad move this season.

The future is present.

vCash
    I don't think there's anyway they ask for a first or second. That's way too much.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Hopefully they do it soon. I'd be extremely down for Bowe. The only problem is it would take a few weeks for him to get use to the offense. Still think it would be great though.

vCash
    Bleacherreport isnt official at all, just so you guys know.

I do like Bowe tho, but wouldnt give up a 2nd and 5th. Id go 3rd, IF he would re-sign for 3 years.

It all depends on if we think we can win this year. If not, you just draft Woods or someone like that instead.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Bleacherreport isnt official at all, just so you guys know.

I do like Bowe tho, but wouldnt give up a 2nd and 5th. Id go 3rd, IF he would re-sign for 3 years.

It all depends on if we think we can win this year. If not, you just draft Woods or someone like that instead.
    I think we are all in for this year. We can win the division, and getting Bowe would be awesome. Trade them Flynn a 3rd, and a 5th for Bowe and Quinn. We would need a backup QB, and I don't know if you roll with Portis if you are in contention as your lone back up. Do we still have him on roster?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    I think we are all in for this year. We can win the division, and getting Bowe would be awesome. Trade them Flynn a 3rd, and a 5th for Bowe and Quinn. We would need a backup QB, and I don't know if you roll with Portis if you are in contention as your lone back up. Do we still have him on roster?
    Yeah, Portis is still on the roster. I saw him in Rob's last video (Michael Robinson's YouTube channel, if you were wondering).

vCash
    No on Bowe unless we get an extension pre-deal.

vCash
    Bowe will be traded for a conditional 3rd rd pick upon a deal with new team. My guess is he'll get a 3-4 yr deal worth $7-9M/yr. No way does a team give up a 1st or 2nd rd pick when they could just potentially get him in FA next year. A young team like MIA would definitely wait it out...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    No on Bowe unless we get an extension pre-deal.
    for some reason i dont like the idea of having rice and bowe tied up long term...

even tho hes been a league leader in targets i think wilson needs a guy that can consistently get open, a play maker, YAC guy...

i wish vikes were tanking they could look into harvin, someone like an antonio brown or desean jackson is needed in this offense... unfortunately, tate does not cut it as the playmaker of the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    for some reason i dont like the idea of having rice and bowe tied up long term...

even tho hes been a league leader in targets i think wilson needs a guy that can consistently get open, a play maker, YAC guy...

i wish vikes were tanking they could look into harvin, someone like an antonio brown or desean jackson is needed in this offense... unfortunately, tate does not cut it as the playmaker of the offense.
    Mike Wallace's name has come up in the last 2 days...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Mike Wallace's name has come up in the last 2 days...
    Wallace would be sick!

vCash
    What would you give up for him, pending an extension?
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast