Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Are the kc chiefs cursed?

Are the Chiefs cursed? I have been loyal fan for over 20 years. Being that they have been around much longer than that, i was wondering if some older chief fans might have some knowledge of a curse or something? im almost ready to give up on them alltogther. i am not a band wagon fan and i know only one team can win the superbowl each year, but damn. they have so much talent and countinue to lose. My boss says they dont have to win cause chiefs fan are stupid and will continue to fill seats at ********* and continue buy merchandice. so hunt family makes money wether the chiefs win or lose, no reason to win. im tired of being laughed at because my team constantly makes me look stupid!!!!

vCash
    Perhaps.

But The Chiefs aren't the only one who have had trouble making the big game though they did it once in the 1969- season.

The Jets made in in 68 and both teams were the last 2 of the AFL teams to have made it just before the AFL-NFL merger, but of course that was long ago and I believe both teams haven't made in since and other haven't made in it years and some haven't had a Superbowl at all but I guess it can seem like it when you see others that have had so many Superbowls in the past.
    Last edited by MIKETOUHY; 10-14-2012 at 08:17 PM.

vCash
    It is because we hire these dumbass coordinators to call plays that shouldn't be in the nfl. Daboll sucked in cleveland and in miami so what the hell makes Crennel think this would be any different. Next year they need to suck it up and bring back Weis and make Romeo go back to D coordinator. Then pay a Real Headcoach not a Herm the worm Edwards or another Todd Haley. Find a head coach with a clue one who can lead a team and make people do their damn jobs. It is an embarrassment to call ourselves chiefs fans these days people laugh at us just like when your a royals fan.

vCash
    We need a QB. That's why at whatever cost you'll see us get one in the draft.

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    I thought my Raiders were snake bitten....you guys might be on the bad of suck but you guys were at least expected to win the division...maybe not going to happen but you got A LOT of first round talent that will come around probably sooner rather than later.

vCash
    they might be cursed... i mean the chiefs are destined for the first overall pick it would seem. if it had been a year earlier they would have had their choice of luck or rg3. now its between barkley and smith who are being way overvalued due to this qb class being so awful.

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    That was ironically the same thing said about RGIII last year...that he was overrated, same for Luck although he was much more sure fire than anyone this year..

Every year there are QBs who are reached or overrated that end up being good...im not worried

vCash
    the chiefs are a talented and scary team no matter what the record shows you guys will get a QB in the draft and maybe have one or two years of growing pains but after that you will be in the playoffs alot. even now with the record i'm nervous for the game tom. don't sleep on this chiefs team. and i'm a bronco fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    the chiefs are a talented and scary team no matter what the record shows you guys will get a QB in the draft and maybe have one or two years of growing pains but after that you will be in the playoffs alot. even now with the record i'm nervous for the game tom. don't sleep on this chiefs team. and i'm a bronco fan
    need a qb and a competent head coach. no doubt the talent is there

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    Your coach needs more balls,
    Gotta go for some 4th and short, 3 pts ain't going to win it

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    We are just tanking this season for the number one pick.

Eric Berry Strong