Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Game!!! Nice win!

vCash
    I can't believe we're 3-3 and possibly a win away from leading the division.... ***** cray

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    man this game was crazy twist of emotions, one minute your thinking we won the next your thinking we're done

vCash
    A win is a win. But can anyone tell me why, with under 3 minutes left, on their 35 yard line with a 1st and 10, winning 16-13, does Chan call that incredibly stupid wildcat play. It is as if he tried to loose. We could have ran the ball and wasted all the time off the clock. Why do something so stupid.

Just an FYI, as for Fitz, all of his throws were averaging 4.3 yards per attempt in the air. Meaning take away all the runs after catch, all of Chan's play calls were for Fitz to throw the ball no more than 5 yards away. 5 yards was his longest throw in the air. What a gun slinger this team has. But again a Win is a Win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    A win is a win. But can anyone tell me why, with under 3 minutes left, on their 35 yard line with a 1st and 10, winning 16-13, does Chan call that incredibly stupid wildcat play. It is as if he tried to loose. We could have ran the ball and wasted all the time off the clock. Why do something so stupid.

Just an FYI, as for Fitz, all of his throws were averaging 4.3 yards per attempt in the air. Meaning take away all the runs after catch, all of Chan's play calls were for Fitz to throw the ball no more than 5 yards away. 5 yards was his longest throw in the air. What a gun slinger this team has. But again a Win is a Win.
    Well he is one of the worst QB's in the NFL so the only way we can compete is to run the ball and not allow him to throw any stupid passes like he has in our 3 losses.

vCash
    I've watched about 10 games this year and this was the best of them. It wasn't particularly great football from either side, but it was a great exciting game. It had everything. I agree that was a stupid play with 3 minutes left. I don't think that was supposed to be the play call. It was an option and brad smith chose wrong. Seriously a fantastic game to watch though. Especially because the bill pulled it out in the end. I liked gaileys decision to not freeze feeley on the second field goal too.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I've watched about 10 games this year and this was the best of them. It wasn't particularly great football from either side, but it was a great exciting game. It had everything. I agree that was a stupid play with 3 minutes left. I don't think that was supposed to be the play call. It was an option and brad smith chose wrong. Seriously a fantastic game to watch though. Especially because the bill pulled it out in the end. I liked gaileys decision to not freeze feeley on the second field goal too.
    Same, honestly I've seen this freezing ******** backfire on SOOOO many coaches in the last two years that I question why they still do it?

vCash
    My problem with the coaching is that we constantly see bad play calls. We wasted 2 roster spots on kickers, Why? At the end of the game, Chan punted rather then kick a field goal to win it. I know his logic is that if he missed, Arizona wouldnt have to go far, but if you are not confident in your kicker to kick it 52 yards, then release your kicker. 50 yard field goals are made a lot in the NFL. It amazes me that Arizona's coaches trusted his 40-year old kicker to kick a 61 yard field goal, but Chan doesnt trust neither of his 2 kickers to kick a 52-yard field goal. Stop wasting our roster spots for 2 kickers if the coaching staff have no faith in them.

vCash
    Please don't get me started on wasted roster spots.....Brad Smith. If the Bills are good at one thing in the front office it is wasting roster spots on no/unnecessary talent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12