Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs up Rob Zombie VS Marilyn Manson

So these two are on tour for the "TWINS OF EVIL" set and they both are pretty awesome put together. They both are horror-metal-shock rockstars. Everythings been goin juuuuust dandy...until yesterday. These two were performing on stage together and had a war of words together. So my question to you PSD faithful is...who ya backin? I like both personally, but Rob's my boy. I love all his ish to death. His bear could destroy Manson. Who ya got yall? You like either of these guys? PEACE.

vCash
    o ya i forgot all that ever goes on in this forum is rap. my bad

vCash
    I like both. Maybe Manson a little better. Wanted to see them. Theyre about 40 minutes from me tonight.

vCash
    But yea. Good luck getting anyone to dicuss anything that isnt rap or **** like the muse or whatever that crap is

vCash
    they were here in colorado and it was phenomenol. absolutely stunning. the theatrics are so over the top and awesome. i liked rap once, then i left high school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe420 View Post
    they were here in colorado and it was phenomenol. absolutely stunning. the theatrics are so over the top and awesome. i liked rap once, then i left high school.
    LOL so you moved up to Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson? That is the definition of high school music.

That being said Manson does have some talent where as Zombie is an absolute hack both as a musician and a director.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe420 View Post
    It seems you are implying that rap is immature. If rap is immature what is this? Is this supposed to be quality music? If you think rap is bad I would really like to hear your argument on how this is more mature.

vCash
    People tend to get too hunged up on what radio stations play when discussing about rap You tell them that this album is better and they'll be like http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/up...-here-meme.png

vCash
    Not much of a fan of either, but Marilyn Manson has some songs that are pretty good. Rob Zombie may very well as well, but I've never heard them. His directing is pretty shoddy but The Hills Have Eyes remake was good.

EDIT: Wrong movie, it was Devil's Rejects that he did that wasn't bad. He took a gross dump all over Halloween though, which docks him a lot of points in my book since that series is so ****ing awesome.

vCash

ewing is very mature

Also i just listen to Sweet Dreams and more human then human and i definately pick Rob Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    rob zombie is certainly not a hack. thats a very ignorant statement. hes accomplished a ton and has his own definitive style. kudos to him for doin what he wants and not allowing people to tell him whats right and wrong.

as for rap. im not implying its immature. i just literally lost interest after high school. i didnt care about it nearly as much. i still love dr dre though. raps like any other music, some of it is really deep and serious and thought provoking...some of it is about BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY rocking everywhere!

vCash
    I guess I'd go zombie cuz of astrocreep 2000. good stuff, plus I love blood milk and sky since its the only rock song I can crank up past 50% without feeling like rats are scratching my ears out

vCash
    This isn't rap. Wtf .
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    I don't care for Rob Zombie at all and Manson is meh.
    I'm In.

vCash
    C'mon.. He makes some decent horror flicks.. Not amazing, but not horrible at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast