Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJets0809 View Post
    From reading around, I think the Mets might actually have a chance to sign Napoli. I would take him with Thole as a back up. I know you guys think he may cost too much but it seems the Rangers will let him go and not many teams are gonna throw a large amount of cash at him. We could offer him a starting job a spot in the 5 hole for the next 4 seasons. Then, we trade for a lead off type CF like Gomez or Span.
    I don't know. By the looks of it, expect to be rolling with Shoppach and Thole in 2013.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    I don't know. By the looks of it, expect to be rolling with Shoppach and Thole in 2013.
    Perhaps, Tho thats even an upgrade over just Thole. But that said I think that it's still likely we have someone else in at the catcher position. Napoli, Hundley, Arencibia, Jaso etc.

vCash
    You know, I totally forgot about Arencibia and d'Arnaud. They could definitly be obtained, but I still see the Mets making a minimal amount of moves this offseason that would bring in new, productive talent.

vCash
    You know, I totally forgot about Arencibia and d'Arnaud. They could definitly be obtained, but I still see the Mets making a minimal amount of moves this offseason that would bring in new, productive talent.
    Yeah I'm probably more confident than most. I have a feeling that they're gonna change up the team, good or bad. I think that it's gonna be a decently busy offseason. I feel too many guys on here are getting too angry that we didn't trade for Young instead of the A's. I wanna wait until after the winter meetings before making any judgements. For all we know, the Mets could be on the phone with the D'Backs about Upton and with Wright talking to him telling him that if he forces his way here that they'll team with Ike to have a great 3-4-5. Lol wishful thinking but positivity is all we've got

vCash
    A platoon of Shoppach and Thole is fine as long as there is greater offensive production from the other positions. Basically, if our outfielders hit, Shoppach/Thole is acceptable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Congratulations to two former Mets is in order - Marco Scutaro and Angel Pagan. YOU are both going to the World Series.

Gentlemen, well-deserved.

And, dammit, oops, (pardon the French) we are home trying to suck high titty (this line was purposely stated as such to any interpretation you believe . Another year of poor execution on the field anchored by the poor product placed in it's uniforms, known as the NY Metsies.

Unfortunately, all we have is talk about wishful signings and make believe trades. The masses are restless.

Yes, YOU S.F. and Detroit, YOU both suck hippo dung. I am jealous!

YOU, Detroit and S.F., you know how to build a winner and we don't.

This should be great World Series too.

One last thought, Carlos Beltran, one of my favorite all time Mets.......why the **** didn't you stay with the Giants. You may have had your final chance to win a World Series.

NOTE: I guess this off-season someone needs to keep us peasants amused. Well, I'll just have to continue posting eye candy sigs for the palate and hopefully, at least, put a smile on your face.......
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 10-23-2012 at 12:39 AM.

If We Can't Get Tulo Then Sign This Free Agent For Shortstop

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Yeah, I feel for Carlos. The dude is one of the best playoff hitters of all time and has never won a ring. On the other hand, congrats Angel Pagan, Marco Scutaro, and the Giants. Finally, a World Series that doesn't include a team I hate.

vCash
    Congrats Giants and Tigers. It's gonna be a great world series. As a baseball fan, I'm glad I can watch and just enjoy

vCash
    Carlos made the right decision. The Cardinals are going to be loaded next year.

vCash
    don't be suprised if carlos finally goes to the yankees. they r not going to resign swisher
    if u like mixed martial arts check out the psd mma forum

vCash
    They would have to trade for him then, he still has one year on his deal left.

That and the fact that they could have had him last year, he went to the Yankees with the same offer he got from the Cardinals and the Yankees turned it down.

vCash
    didn't realize carlos signed a 2 yr deal. so the yanks missed the boat. but they still need a right fielder.
    if u like mixed martial arts check out the psd mma forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    didn't realize carlos signed a 2 yr deal. so the yanks missed the boat. but they still need a right fielder.
    I herd Jason Bay is available.

vCash
    Travis D'Arnaud would be a great pickup. I would be stoked if we landed him

The Future has arrived! #Knickstape

vCash
    Yeah Maybe we do a deal where we trade Niese and a prospect or two for D'Arnaud and Rasmus. Would potentially kill 2 birds with one stone

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast