Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Off Topic Thread XVI: Kyle's Farewell

Well guys, it has been an honor posting with you all. I've made a lot of friends here, and I've grown up here. I've decided that it's time that I get away from using the internet so much, and time to strap on my big boy shoes. I'll never forget any of you. Some people I would like to thank are:

ehmiu
    Spider Pig
    Pujolsfan91
    Tkais9009
    Skippy15
    Tragedy
    Natepro
    Jeffy25
    CardzRule
    BradJackson
    bpmd2k
    JayhawkWild
    tjs4stlcards
    stlfan544
    CubStuckinSTL
    Milner Time (the cubs fan? forgot his exact name)
    and of course, Redbird89.

Redbird, you are a beautiful young woman, and someday, God will bless you with a Diehard Cardinals fan Husband. Just keep on keeping on. I'm sorry for giving you a lot of crap in the past. You're a wonderful human being, and a wonderful Mod.

I hope you've all enjoyed my craziness as much as I've enjoyed being crazy. I may stop in from time to time, but I don't think that's very likely. You can all feel free to hit me up on facebook or twitter (@Kyle1016)
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    well thats not what i expected from you but oh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNIPqafd4As

im going to miss you bud. please come back with your lady problems whenever you can

vCash
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    haha thats perfect

vCash
    Well, Kyle just switched my life goal to go out in a blaze of Rick Astley lol

vCash
    So long, Kyle. We'll miss you around here. You've really entertained us over the years, sometimes at your own expense. God bless in whatever you do from here on out.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    Taking my cat to the vet. His bladder is blocked and he's in pain. Poor thing.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    ouchy... sounds painful for anyone

vCash
    My great-uncle is in his eighties. He's in the nursing home. Anyway, he recently has started groping the nurses. They sent him to a hospital in Arkansas to see if something has happened to his brain or if he is just doing that because he wants to.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    I kinda wanna laugh because that image just sounds funny of an old man groping nurses in a nursing home, but I don't wanna to laugh because if there is something wrong with him

Kind of hard not to giggle at the thought lol I hope he's just doing it cause he wants to though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle man View Post
    Well guys, it has been an honor posting with you all. I've made a lot of friends here, and I've grown up here. I've decided that it's time that I get away from using the internet so much, and time to strap on my big boy shoes. I'll never forget any of you. Some people I would like to thank are:

ehmiu
    Spider Pig
    Pujolsfan91
    Tkais9009
    Skippy15
    Tragedy
    Natepro
    Jeffy25
    CardzRule
    BradJackson
    bpmd2k
    JayhawkWild
    tjs4stlcards
    stlfan544
    CubStuckinSTL
    Milner Time (the cubs fan? forgot his exact name)
    and of course, Redbird89.

Redbird, you are a beautiful young woman, and someday, God will bless you with a Diehard Cardinals fan Husband. Just keep on keeping on. I'm sorry for giving you a lot of crap in the past. You're a wonderful human being, and a wonderful Mod.

I hope you've all enjoyed my craziness as much as I've enjoyed being crazy. I may stop in from time to time, but I don't think that's very likely. You can all feel free to hit me up on facebook or twitter (@Kyle1016)
    Gonna miss ya around these parts, Kyle. I remember all the good ol days.. it's been a long time since we started up on bbf. Thanks again for inviting me here, and I wish you the best in your future.

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

vCash
    Turns out I have to observe 15 more hours and create three more lessons (and teach two of them). I was misinformed at the beginning of the semester (told I had to observe 45 hours, not 60, and teach one lesson, no three). Because of the MAP testing, I can't start observing again until April 29. Fortunately, I should be able to have my learning goals, pretest, posttest, lesson plans, and assessment/instructional plans pretty well done before I actually teach. My cooperating teacher said they will be studying the Civil War, so that gives me a good topic to work with. I pretty much have my two lesson plans figured out and two of my learning goals.

My brain is tired just thinking about it.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash

vCash
    Nice video

But does anyone else absolutely love the new "st.louis" jersey? Those look great, the team who put that together did a fabulous job

vCash
    There's another sub job available for me on Monday, but I'm going to have to turn it down. I have no idea how to entertain 3-4 year olds all day. I would be terrible at it. Plus there's the occasional diaper changes.

I just can't do it.
    Last edited by redbird89; 04-13-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast