Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

North County San Diego, CA... You know, the Whales Vagina
    vCash

"Take a Chill Pill"

On October 19th, after the second half collapse following the Broncos game (Yes, we remember the Saints game) Bill Johnson the director of Public relations released this article http://www.chargers.com/news/article...e-6de3bd0c1c74 titled "Take a Chill Pill."

In the article he is really reaching in his logic (IMO) but he essentially tells charger fans to chill out and stop being so negative. He says "we" Charger fans are overreacting. I am assuming he is not a fan because his first words are, "What’s with you people?" You people!?!? Good Bye Bill!

Since the article we put up a whopping 6 points against the 1-6 Cleveland Browns, check that 2-6 they beat us. So here is my question...

Is this guy out of his mind or what?

I feel like this would be like me telling my Director that ya I didn't meet expectations this quarter but relax. I am not going to tell you what I am doing to change things but I will point out that you are happy when I make my expectations and angry when I do not so take a chill pill. My point is we all have expectations to live up to and when you don't make them you dig down and look at what you can change. You don't attack those people who you are accountable to. Maybe it is me but this seems insane or at least childish

vCash
    thought it was pathetic when it first came out..still do, and almost to the point where I find it funny. What smartass remark does this prick have for "us people" now?

vCash
    Has it gotten sinfull to be argry over your home team not doing well?

North County San Diego, CA... You know, the Whales Vagina
    vCash
    That is right... You can only be passionate or "fan"atical about your team when they are winning. I hope Bill, AJ and Norv are getting their resumes ready.