Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    If there is indeed an illuminati agenda, then all of this press and videos about them are being told by you guessed it, the illuminati.

If they're so powerful, and if they don't actually want their agenda told all of a sudden like it is today, then they'd block all of this noise and squash this stuff out. Like the YouTube videos etc.

if they do indeed exist, then today they want us talking about it, and they want this stuff told. If they didn't, then the general public wouldn't know so much about it and life would go on and their society would remain secret.
    theyre not trying to remain secret. they know that people know about them.

they want people to know about em, so when they out themselves, its not gonna be such a big surprise, because we already knew who they were, and what they were doing..yet we did nothing to stop them.

thats the beauty of it, we knew of it but did nothing, and they rule us

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    theyre not trying to remain secret. they know that people know about them.

they want people to know about em, so when they out themselves, its not gonna be such a big surprise, because we already knew who they were, and what they were doing..yet we did nothing to stop them.

thats the beauty of it, we knew of it but did nothing, and they rule us
    Oh my god, I am dying. I am laughing so ****ing hard right now. hahahahhahahaha

This **** is so funny to me.

vCash
    cool story bro

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Conspiracy theorists believe the world is run by schizophrenic shadowy organizations who - despite conspiring with millions in perfect silence - can't resist putting clues in things like major public monuments and every note of currency ever printed. Making the average Batman villain look like Professor Moriarty.

At the last count the world was secretly being run by the Illuminati, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Trilateral commission, New World Order, Skull & Bones society, Bilderberg group, Nine Unknown Men and the ever-popular Jews. It's unknown whether they all vote on various issues or just ask Dan Brown whose turn it is each week.

Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    Ok...how about the security overseas at our national embassy in Libya?? How about how he lied to the American people (again) and said it wasn't a terrorist attack when clearly it was? .........wow so you expect 9/11 to happen all the time or something? Give me a break man...Obama hasn't done **** for national security. He wants to take money from it though if you're paying attention at all...
    Yeah and the crazy thing is that was one incident that happened in a very rogue country..There may have been some kind of cover up maybe not.

But what matters is that the attack was contained and the world avoided a war. It's spy games wwl, governments lie and cover things up for the purpose of national security.

And in regards to domestic stuff, obamas been blocked continuously and successfully by the House, and the senate Republican minority's filibuster powers.

Lets be fair. It's been a very tough political climate to get anything done here, and yet I can go on about the legislative and economic successes of Obama since he's been in office.

despite a very angry republican Congress who from the jump stated that they would try to block anything Obama advocated..And that's not good for the country.

In my industry, things have been getting better for over a year, and yet my colleagues and competitors still wanted Romney in and claimed Obamas reelection would be bad for the country, despite their earnings looking good and their 401ks going up.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    The super secret organization was somehow found out by some dudes on the internet. How did those dudes find out exactly? They read it from another guy on the internet? How did that guy find out? He knows cause lol

vCash
    Yeah and the crazy thing is that was one incident that happened in a very rogue country..There may have been some kind of cover up maybe not.

But what matters is that the attack was contained and the world avoided a war. It's spy games wwl, governments lie and cover things up for the purpose of national security.

And in regards to domestic stuff, obamas been blocked continuously and successfully by the House, and the senate Republican minority's filibuster powers.

Lets be fair. It's been a very tough political climate to get anything done here, and yet I can go on about the legislative and economic successes of Obama since he's been in office.

despite a very angry republican Congress who from the jump stated that they would try to block anything Obama advocated..And that's not good for the country.

In my industry, things have been getting better for over a year, and yet my colleagues and competitors still wanted Romney in and claimed Obamas reelection would be bad for the country, despite their earnings looking good and their 401ks going up.

I am not a fan of either candidate because if you actually delve into their policies you'd realize they are basically the same person. They are both closet moderates.

vCash
    QUOTE=Guppyfighter;24233392[

At the last count the world was secretly being run by the Illuminati, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Trilateral commission, New World Order, Skull & Bones society, Bilderberg group, Nine Unknown Men and the ever-popular Jews.

Lol
    The ever popular Jews..
    Last edited by COOLbeans; 11-07-2012 at 06:25 PM.

vCash
    I really don't want to get political, but care to elaborate on this?

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    I had another great game tonight. We played 4 games to 11, I don't know how many points I scored or any of that, but I was on fire all 4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    i dont understand how youre in such great shape after you hit so many trees

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    I really don't want to get political, but care to elaborate on this?
    Well Obama saved the american auto industry which gained tens of thousands of jobs in midwest states. Though California didn't directly feel the effects from that, there were a lot of Americans who benefited from that decision.

What about the bailout? And how the stock market was literally about to crash, and how we've gained back all of our losses since the collapse in 08. And al the money we loaned out t banks? Oh yeah, and companies are hiring again also..

Obama greatly reduced the interest rates for homeowners, and also provided distressed homeowners relief through HARP (Home Affordability Refinance Program), a government program specifically for people who we're under water and could not pay their mortgage.

That Obama program alone saved millions of people from losing their homes and plunging us deeper into economic recession. And I can go on..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    i dont understand how youre in such great shape after you hit so many trees
    I play ball pretty much every day, so my lungs never get all ****ed up. I mean I sweat allot, but my lungs are pretty solid.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    I don't know why but lately my knee's are getting really stiff after playing.

vCash
    I don't know why but lately my knee's are getting really stiff after playing.
    stop milking your injuries.

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast