Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Finance. Thinking about law (corporate,contract crap like that) as well, I have a 3.5 gpa, but like you said law is expensive and that gpa isn't gonna get me into a top law school. I have a pretty solid internship in that it looks amazing on my resume so I might just get an MBA and hopefully open up my own consulting firm.
    3.5 can you into law school but your right not a top one. I think I might go public policy or if worse comes to worse i can always phone it in and teach history.

vCash
    Finance. Thinking about law (corporate,contract crap like that) as well, I have a 3.5 gpa, but like you said law is expensive and that gpa isn't gonna get me into a top law school. I have a pretty solid internship in that it looks amazing on my resume so I might just get an MBA and hopefully open up my own consulting firm.
    just go to GGU

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Actually a fam friend just quit corporate law. He had a degree from ucla got through two or three years at some firm in sd realized he hated and made a business with some co workers that is doing really well they make ugly Xmas sweaters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    just go to GGU
    Meh, if anything I'd try and go to USF. GGU is cool, but it won't help me get my foot through the door at many law firms IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    3.5 can you into law school but your right not a top one. I think I might go public policy or if worse comes to worse i can always phone it in and teach history.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Actually a fam friend just quit corporate law. He had a degree from ucla got through two or three years at some firm in sd realized he hated and made a business with some co workers that is doing really well they make ugly Xmas sweaters.
    I'm a tutor and a TA right now and it helped me learn how to be patient, but I wouldn't be able to teach at least nothing lower than college.

I'd imagine I'd do something like your friend. Work until I have some money saved up, hate my life for a bit, then while I'm still relatively young try and open up my own business. I like the ugly Xmas sweater thing though haha.

vCash
    GGU has one of the best law programs in the country..i dont see how it wouldnt help.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Meh, if anything I'd try and go to USF. GGU is cool, but it won't help me get my foot through the door at many law firms IMO.

I'm a tutor and a TA right now and it helped me learn how to be patient, but I wouldn't be able to teach at least nothing lower than college.

I'd imagine I'd do something like your friend. Work until I have some money saved up, hate my life for a bit, then while I'm still relatively young try and open up my own business. I like the ugly Xmas sweater thing though haha.
    Agreed on the nothing less than college part. Although I wouldn't mind teaching high schoolers what really happened in history I couldn't deal with em.

You should check out the website they actually have some cool stuff... Just mad expensive. It's called tipsyelf

vCash
    Get an MBA if you're not sure. But make sure u go to a good top 50 school. It makes a difference.

If you can, I would go to a school that has a joint program for business and law

but is a 2nd tier school that could offer you a partial or full scholarship like the University of Miami, Fordham, Syracuse, or somewhere like that.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    how u think u pimping, but still aint got a bachelors degree

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    kyle williams couldnt catch my "punt"-chlines

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    It really sounds like a solid service. So basically if you cancelled your monthly payments, you would not be able to listen to music offline?
    Pretty much. Although I'm wondering how it works if you are logged on to your account on your phone and then disabled your internet. It would keep you logged in but you wouldn't be able to use the internet for anything else on your phone lol.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    post 1000! time for a new ott

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667