Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    any draft that gives the jags Geno Smith in round 1 deserves an F ----------.

the jags have Positions that are much more important to worry about than QB all of whom none of these qbs are as good as Blaine Coming out. Blaines still 22 years young with 2 years NFL experience and only 1 year of actual good coaching. Blaines played better than last year. this years jags have needs across the defense as well as maybe a Weopon for Blaine. Jags Pass rush has 1 yes 1 sack this year from the end Position and 3 for the whole year with 2 coming from the DT position. Jarvis Jones makes our team better than Adding Geno Smith who has the Same Weaknesses Blaine Gabbert has. needs to learn how to drop back, Product of the system, and to me who looks to play scared after getting hit once by a defender.

X2

The jags aren't gonna take qb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUTH-TELLER View Post
    X2

The jags aren't gonna take qb
    i mean the only way i see the jags taking a qb in round 1 would be if either Gene smith got fired, Mularkey got fired or a combination of both. hes shown improvement this year over last year and this is his first year with a respectable QB Coach. sure he doesnt get the 200+ yards you want from a QB but if these recievers could catch the ball he should get there. LG and RT both play average at best. Give Gabbert a true chance with a good LG and a solid RT.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    if gabbert shows me in one game that he can win when all else fails or even top 300 yards in a game even in a losing effort/ garbage time i'll know we have something to work with....the only thing i know is that we have a QB who cant throw for 200 yards, runs into sacks and is afraid of throwing deep bcuz he's afraid of making mistakes...but how will he learn if he doesn't try.......smh

vCash
    **** the Bills. Broncos need Te'o more.

vCash
    If the Jags go Linebacker they better Take Te'o the guy would bring a leader to a team that is sorely lacking in that department...he could play OLB for a few seasons before taking over for Poz in the future..His Pass defense has improved leaps and bounds this year...and the last of the reasons is he would bring a lot of Notre Dame fans aboard because he is loved by each and every one of them (may be the most loved person in Notre Dame History)
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano24 View Post
    If the Jags go Linebacker they better Take Te'o the guy would bring a leader to a team that is sorely lacking in that department...he could play OLB for a few seasons before taking over for Poz in the future..His Pass defense has improved leaps and bounds this year...and the last of the reasons is he would bring a lot of Notre Dame fans aboard because he is loved by each and every one of them (may be the most loved person in Notre Dame History)
    there's no way this is true

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    there's no way this is true
    why is that?
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    I quit reading after you said Weeden isn't the future QB of the Browns.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersrock View Post
    I quit reading after you said Weeden isn't the future QB of the Browns.
    Just because of his age most people give Weeden no chance.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano24 View Post
    why is that?
    look at all the players Notre Dame has had throughout the history of the program. Its really a storied place. Its impossible that with 10 players in the Pro Football Hall of Fame (Joe Montana anyone?), 44 players in the College Football Hall of Fame, 11 National Championship seasons, and 7 different Heisman winners a linebacker on today's squad (I'll grant you that he's a great linebacker) is the most popular player in the HISTORY of Notre Dame. The most popular current player? Sure. Easy. Can't even be close to the most popular ever. I'm open to persuasion if you'd like to try though. Not trying to troll, I just disagree completely.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12