7 13.46%
  • Hate Him

21 40.38%
  • Undecided

24 46.15%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Finley

vCash
    im a big fan but maybe hes just kwame brown......
    Lacy 2013

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    I think its starting to set in that he left Aaron Rodgers for Christian Ponder ...

vCash
    I wouldnt be sad to watch him part ways next season. He's a match-up nightmare that amounts to smoke and mirrors. Dude cant catch.

vCash
    He'll be picked up by the Vikings and average 80 yards and 2 touchdowns from here on out

vCash
    i wouldnt lose sleep over then getting rid of him
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Why did we stop splitting him wide in the red zone?

Corners cannot cover him 1v1 and he can go either fade or quick slant? That's when he had the most confidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangt125 View Post
    Why did we stop splitting him wide in the red zone?

Corners cannot cover him 1v1 and he can go either fade or quick slant? That's when he had the most confidence.
    **** his confidence

he does not deserve play calls for himself....if we can score 4 different ways from the redzone with 4 different ppl, why are we pandering to his 1 and only way of being efficient

vCash
    I still like Finley. I think right now he is suffering from a case of the "drops" He just needs to have a couple of strong performance and any issues of confidence will be removed. He plays like he is trying not to drop the ball. Thats whey he is dropping passes. He will pan out or he will be traded next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WI53072 View Post
    I still like Finley. I think right now he is suffering from a case of the "drops" He just needs to have a couple of strong performance and any issues of confidence will be removed. He plays like he is trying not to drop the ball. Thats whey he is dropping passes. He will pan out or he will be traded next year.
    ~
    The thing is he has been suffering from a case of the drops for a long time now. Plus he comes across as a confident player no matter if he catches a pass or drops one. More when he catches one like that stupid dragging his feet down field routine.(Dumb).
    ~
    Last edited by Lombardi24; 10-15-2012 at 06:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    He'll be picked up by the Vikings and average 80 yards and 2 touchdowns from here on out
    Let's just trade Finley straight up to the Vikings for Rudolph. I'm so down for that.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 47 | Yards: 712 | TDs: 6 | Avg: 15.1

vCash
    Two things working against Finnley, we can win a super bowl without him & last night the packers proved that they can win big without his big play abilities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardi24 View Post
    ~
    The thing is he has been suffering from a case of the drops for his entire careerPlus he comes across as a confident player no matter if he catches a pass or drops one. More when he catches one like that stupid dragging his feet down field routine.(Dumb).
    ~
    fixed for you.

vCash
    Before his injury a few years ago he didn't have the amount of drops he has been having the last two years

vCash
    so cheese, are you insinuating that his leg injury somehow affected his hands ?? slight sarcasm, but really...you defend this guy like there is no tomorrow, yet seem so doom and gloom about the team as a whole.....you are losing me bro !

vCash
    I can't stand Finley either. It's not just his drops. It's his dumb comments that always seem to come at the wrong time. Just shut up and play football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    so cheese, are you insinuating that his leg injury somehow affected his hands ?? slight sarcasm, but really...you defend this guy like there is no tomorrow, yet seem so doom and gloom about the team as a whole.....you are losing me bro !
    lol no. I love Finley cause i think he can be something special and i think he is very misunderstood. I feel like he is the scape goat for a lot of people on here when things aren't going well on offense. I think he is putting to much pressure on himself to be great when he should just play his game and don't worry about anything else. A lot of people didn't like Rodgers in the beginning but look how he turned out. I am at the point now where if he gets traded or released i would be bummed but i would get over it.

As far as the team, the whole doom and gloom thing is just a front. After the start to the season i am at the point where i plan for the worst and hope for the best. If i go in expecting a loss and we win it feels awesome and if we lose well then i was expecting it lol.

The only thing i am really not happy with right now is some of Capers' play calling. I almost thought he was going to go with that zone crap after starting that game very aggressive against the Texans. I love this team and i will stand by them even if we lose out. I will still be in the main talking **** to Seahawks, Bears, and Lions fans who are dogging GB.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast