7 13.46%
  • Hate Him

21 40.38%
  • Undecided

24 46.15%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Finley

vCash
    I don't hate Finley but the thing that irks me about him is his ego doesn't match his game. It's frustrating because of his size and athletic ability he should absolutely dominate. His dropped passes have killed drives. Yes I know other Receivers drop balls but not at the rate he does. Maybe if he wasn't running his mouth all the time people wouldn't be so hard on him. At this point he's nothing but a decoy. We won it all without him and he was a non factor in the biggest game of the season for us to date the other night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    this is why i dont like finley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE4VrAnqZV0
    Looks like lack of chemistry with his QB to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Looks like lack of chemistry with his QB to me.
    nice.

The young fella just isn't consistent enough to demand top tier money. The tools are certainly there, whether its mental or not I'm not sure.

At the right price, I have no problem if they bring him back but he's not creating or capitalizing on the type of mismatches everyone had imagined.

FU, I'LL BE BACK

THE DOMINATOR

vCash
    I guess my holding on that Finley could be the best tight end the league is over. The guy is a mental nutcase who has all the talent in the world but can not get it together on the field on a consistent basis.

I feel he is here for the next two seasons, but I don't have high hopes of him ever being a top tight end anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    I guess my holding on that Finley could be the best tight end the league is over. The guy is a mental nutcase who has all the talent in the world but can not get it together on the field on a consistent basis.

I feel he is here for the next two seasons, but I don't have high hopes of him ever being a top tight end anymore.
    He does have all the talent in the world but it's a question of if he can put it all together. It's his choice if he wants to be the next Antonio Gates or David Martin.

vCash
    Just don't understand how him and Rodgers aren't killing defenses together with Rodgers arm and Finley's match up disadvantages.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    Just don't understand how him and Rodgers aren't killing defenses together with Rodgers arm and Finley's match up disadvantages.
    He doesn't get separation. Rodgers throws to the guy that's open or has the best chances of catching the ball.

vCash
    The thing I find funny about Finley is that after every time the ball is thrown his direction and he doesn't make the catch whether he dropped it or it was deflected he throws up his hands and looks at the refs asking for the flag. I mean it just seems like I see him do that every time.

Like Wis said the kid has all the talent in the world but, he just hasn't put it together. Maybe it is someone calling him out that will do it.

If I remember right we were having the same problem with Jones (I know I did I still don't like the guy too much) he just seemed to always be dropping the easy passes that would keep the drive alive and most people wanted to get rid of him and I believe ARod called him out and now look at him he is stepping up this year. Maybe that is what it is gonna take for Finley to turn around
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    He doesn't get separation. Rodgers throws to the guy that's open or has the best chances of catching the ball.
    It's hard to get separation when you have to carry that huge head of his.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    It's hard to get separation when you have to carry that huge head of his.
    hahahahahaahah. hes head is HUGE
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    The thing I find funny about Finley is that after every time the ball is thrown his direction and he doesn't make the catch whether he dropped it or it was deflected he throws up his hands and looks at the refs asking for the flag. I mean it just seems like I see him do that every time.

Like Wis said the kid has all the talent in the world but, he just hasn't put it together. Maybe it is someone calling him out that will do it.

If I remember right we were having the same problem with Jones (I know I did I still don't like the guy too much) he just seemed to always be dropping the easy passes that would keep the drive alive and most people wanted to get rid of him and I believe ARod called him out and now look at him he is stepping up this year. Maybe that is what it is gonna take for Finley to turn around
    It could be just him but I always thought it was pressure. He knows he's suppose to be great and that's why we drafted him. Pressure is just getting to him a bit. I don't remember him doing that his rookie year. That or that stupid thing he does after every 1st down catch.

vCash

Finley

Seems to me it's a confidence thing with him and he just can't get out of his head. Prolly not going to get better anytime soon either, Rodgers has moved on from him from what I can tell....he's looking for 18 now.

vCash
    As a Finley supporter i hate to see how he has turned out since that knee injury. Part of me thinks he can get it turned around and part of me thinks he needs to go. He is still the best TE on the team though which is kind of sad. Sucks he is dealing with a shoulder injury now too. Oh well, i hope we draft a good one this year. That dude from ND is pretty beast. Not sure if he is draft eligible though.

vCash
    Jags fan said they want Finley for MJD. I wish he was their GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash

Finley

Absolutely...Crabtree's the great white hope now anyway, right?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast