Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Fantasy drafts now in madden 13!

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash

vCash
    Its a good thing they decided to put it in, but they need to put player editing in, like come on..... my bro did a draft... Michael Turner was a 97 and Jamaal Charles was a 71 -____-
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Its a good thing they decided to put it in, but they need to put player editing in, like come on..... my bro did a draft... Michael Turner was a 97 and Jamaal Charles was a 71 -____-
    I actually like the low ratings. When you play career mode, you can develop these guys to dominate like you want them to. And when they they get the high ratings, its cuz you earned it for them, and wasn't given to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    I actually like the low ratings. When you play career mode, you can develop these guys to dominate like you want them to. And when they they get the high ratings, its cuz you earned it for them, and wasn't given to them.
    But the difference between Charles and Turner is definitely not a whole 25 points, they should just give the option to do it.

vCash
    But the difference between Charles and Turner is definitely not a whole 25 points, they should just give the option to do it.
    I really dont understand why they took it out I agree, but the point between Charles and Turner is quite a few years in the league. It's fun to build up the stat for Charles to make him like Turner. 71 is a bit low for him seeing as how Robert Turbin got like 73 or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    I really dont understand why they took it out I agree, but the point between Charles and Turner is quite a few years in the league. It's fun to build up the stat for Charles to make him like Turner. 71 is a bit low for him seeing as how Robert Turbin got like 73 or something.
    Yeah its just stupid things like that, I am glad they put fantasy draft in

vCash
    The reason why Charles is so slow is because he is playing in a system that is not suited for his talentents. Players that fit the type of system your players fit best into have higher ratings than others. It is all about the scheme you run.

vCash
    That has nothing to do with overall rating they are still 90 some overall their low ratings are based off of how they fit in your scheme and its adjusts ratings accordingly.

For instance the rams under fisher run a power run game so Steven Jackson is rated like 97 because he is a perfect fit but if you put ray rice in it he is rated in the low 70's because he is a scat back compared to Sjax

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    I understand what you are saying but lets say if I pick a pass heavy team, someone like sproles would be better then a power run offense?

vCash
    I understand what you are saying but lets say if I pick a pass heavy team, someone like sproles would be better then a power run offense?
    Yes because sproles is a player that needs to get outside the tackles where as in a power run offense your goal is to run between the tackles

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    The reason why Charles is so slow is because he is playing in a system that is not suited for his talentents. Players that fit the type of system your players fit best into have higher ratings than others. It is all about the scheme you run.
    Yea, I started to realize this as I learned more about schemes. If you change the Schemes to fit how Jamaal Charles likes to play his numbers take a huge jump. I think he is a one cut back if I am not mistaken so change to either a speed or one cut scheme should get him into the 90's. I found a way to get Marshawn Lynch down to the low 70's also. The most iportant thing is the development rate. If its normal, and I think Chaarles is normal, he wont develop fast.