Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1001
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,169
    vCash
    785
    Guys I just wanted to say thanks for the advice. I know I'm an ******* but I really appreciate the support.

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    So serious **** here.....I'm afraid to dump my gf. Yesterday I was trying to break up w her and she held a knife to her throat. I don't know what to do guys. It seriously scares the **** out of me.
    What did she say when the knife was against her? Did she threaten to do anything? What the hell did you do after that?

    That's not normal. The only good thing out of this is you found out a side that you probably never saw before, so good thing this didn't happen after you (potentially) got married.

    So you guys are living together still? Jesus. I would fear more for your life than hers. I wouldn't be sleeping that's for sure. Change the ****ing locks, and I'm not joking about that.

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,169
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    What did she say when the knife was against her? Did she threaten to do anything? What the hell did you do after that?

    That's not normal. The only good thing out of this is you found out a side that you probably never saw before, so good thing this didn't happen after you (potentially) got married.

    So you guys are living together still? Jesus. I would fear more for your life than hers. I wouldn't be sleeping that's for sure. Change the ****ing locks, and I'm not joking about that.
    I calmed her down and she blamed her birth control. She lives about an hour north and no one has seen her since. Made 2 of her friends go check on her and nothing. I'm wrecked right now.

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    39,962
    vCash
    4409
    You better contact her before they report her lost and the fam blames you for no apparent reason.



  5. #965
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah that's just nuts. What happened recently that made you decide to call it quits? Obviously you don't share everything, but everything I've read from you made it seem like you both were happy. What changed?

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,169
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    You better contact her before they report her lost and the fam blames you for no apparent reason.
    I've talked to her dad and sent friends to her place while I was with other people. Covered all bases on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Yeah that's just nuts. What happened recently that made you decide to call it quits? Obviously you don't share everything, but everything I've read from you made it seem like you both were happy. What changed?
    She's been nuts. If we don't do what she wants she freaks out. I can't be in a relationship where were doing 75% of what she wants.

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Women are crazy. It's just a way of life. There's only so much you can deal with and just have to hope you find a girl who isn't "as" crazy.

    I'll be single the rest of my life before I put up with that ****.

    This can't be her first break up. You guys have been together for a little over a year right? (before people ask why would I know that, I looked at his pictures and thats when i saw the first one of them together lol. )

    She probably thought about what she did and is too embarrassed to face the public. She knows you most likely talked to her family. She probably has numerous voice mails / text messages and doesn't know how to explain her situation.
    Most likely hiding out alone to clear her mind. She's a teacher so she obviously has some brains. Can't be dumb enough to "actually" do harm to herself. See if you can get ahold of her tomorrow before you start fearing the worst.

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,256
    vCash
    1500
    The Walking Dead - the Governor is a baaaaaaaaaad man. Going to be interesting seeing the power struggle between him and Rick.

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    39,962
    vCash
    4409
    TWD? It's game 4 of the WS.



  10. #970
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InJenksWeTrust View Post
    The Walking Dead - the Governor is a baaaaaaaaaad man. Going to be interesting seeing the power struggle between him and Rick.
    It keeps getting better right now. Pretty excited to see the rest of the season play out, it's started amazingly.

    Great to see Merle back too.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    TWD? It's game 4 of the WS.
    Pfff, TWD > WS

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    croce > WS

    End baseball already

  12. #972
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,739
    vCash
    1500
    This is true, sad days for baseball. Good job letting croce overtake you

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    This is true, sad days for baseball. Good job letting croce overtake you
    Agree. How embarrassing for them!

    It's been awhile since I've been in the Bulls forum. My weekly appearances in the game threads is just around the corner

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5q00ADuYto

    Similar reaction to when people see me in the game threads.

  14. #974
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Agree. How embarrassing for them!

    It's been awhile since I've been in the Bulls forum. My weekly appearances in the game threads is just around the corner

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5q00ADuYto

    Similar reaction to when people see me in the game threads.
    lies

  15. #975
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    lies
    You cheer for me when I'm not around.

    Don't hide it. Just admit it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •