Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan88 View Post
    why the **** would I link them they contain sensitive info like my STDs, my address and my ID# am just saying there must be at least 10 different forums I have to fill out.
    Fixed for truth
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    If you're concerned about population control, then abortion needs to stay though

And the ones who get abortions are usually the ones who can't care for their children and they would end up being a drain on society and we would be complaining about them committing crimes and how our tax money is going to them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    Yeah, they have a one child per life time rule i believe and are pro-abortion. But, when you already have over 1,000,000,000 people, and a high immigration rate, it doesn't do much.
    It actually does a lot. In the Chinese culture it's normal to have very large families. The 1 child act is gonna **** them though. It's gonna be 100 times worse than when we had the baby boomers starting to hit retirement

vCash
    I also think population is going to take a hit once these baby boomers start dying, how often is it you see families having more then 3 or 4 kids anymore? When my parents were growing up it was normal to have families with 8 or 9 kids, that's rare anymore

vCash
    No jpro you're pretty off base w that bud.

vCash
    I guess I'm not really factoring in world pop when I say this... People are living much much longer in today's day and age as well, I mean with technological advances in health care people are living through diseases that used to be death sentences

I will say I have never really researched this topic so I don't know much about it...fill me in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    I guess I'm not really factoring in world pop when I say this... People are living much much longer in today's day and age as well, I mean with technological advances in health care people are living through diseases that used to be death sentences

I will say I have never really researched this topic so I don't know much about it...fill me in
    In the grand scheme of things our population of 300 mil doesn't mean much, especially w the technological advances making people live longer. The issue with world population is India with their 1 billion people and the rural parts of china which doesn't follow the 1 child policy. Granted it'll take a while before the world population out grows the ability to feed them.

vCash
    Yeah, I always wondered how that 1 child policy really works and if its followed

And India, wow... Unreal

vCash
    Lol, girlfriend is still mad at me from last night when I said she smells like cigarettes when she tried to kiss me before she went to bed

vCash
    Yeah, I always wondered how that 1 child policy really works and if its followed

And India, wow... Unreal
    Having been to India and Brazil for work and witnessing the barrios/slums has changed the way I value a human life.

vCash
    Lol, girlfriend is still mad at me from last night when I said she smells like cigarettes when she tried to kiss me before she went to bed
    You never say to a woman she has bad breath! You say " baby dont kiss me im with bad breath"

vCash
    I have no filter OT

vCash
    my country is up their in population too

vCash

vCash

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast