Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500

    Hoops Hypes Top Acquired Impact Players


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    39,245
    vCash
    4409
    CJ Watson, Brooklyn. A very underrated performer who fared well in the playoffs last year for Chicago

    Discredits anything else



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,791
    vCash
    1500
    I didn't know that a lot of people thought that Houston overpaid for Asik. I was under the impression that the Bulls would have taken on a backloaded/non-friendly contract if they were to re-sign Omer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,738
    vCash
    1500
    It wasn't too bad until he hit #20, then the list went to ****.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    39,245
    vCash
    4409
    15.1 mil is not friendly at all.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,614
    vCash
    56000
    How in the world is Hasheem Thabeet ahead of Courtney Lee, Rashard Lewis ahead of Ryan Anderson, and Afflalo all the way down at #30 behind both Thabeet & Lewis and a plethora of other has beens?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago lulz View Post
    I didn't know that a lot of people thought that Houston overpaid for Asik. I was under the impression that the Bulls would have taken on a backloaded/non-friendly contract if they were to re-sign Omer.
    ASIK is overpaid ... you can see by NAZR that you can get good backup C for much less

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,787
    vCash
    1500
    48. Kirk Hinrich, Chicago. While the 31-year-old Hinrich isnt the player he was during his first tour of duty with the Bulls, he provides, good defense, intelligence and the professionalism that will allow him to fit in well.


    Im going to say something really stupid (you must be thinking, no way O_T, you? no way):

    Hinrich fits so well with this team... if, and i say again, IF DENG and RIP stays healthy .... IF Boozer becomes AIR BOOZER all season and i believe he can he seems confident and IF Rose returns in midle January.... we might have a shot this season! This team fits so well together...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    ASIK is overpaid ... you can see by NAZR that you can get good backup C for much less
    This.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Asik is over paid for a back up center, but as a starter i would be fine with his salary minus the back loaded part. I think Houston is paying him 7 mil a year

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    They are loving my guy Ray and really hating on Kirk. 20 on the list is a complete joke

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,738
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Asik is over paid for a back up center, but as a starter i would be fine with his salary minus the back loaded part. I think Houston is paying him 7 mil a year
    I agree with that. I think Houston has to actually pay him the $5M/$5M/$15M, but only take the cap hit of ~$8M every year. I think that's a pretty fair average for a starting center that can produce what Asik can (at least from around what he's done in the preseason).


    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    They are loving my guy Ray and really hating on Kirk. 20 on the list is a complete joke
    Well, "they" happen to be a random blogging contributor that writes maybe 6 or so casual articles a year. And there are a lot of numbers from around 19 on that are a joke, including Hinrich being that low.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,586
    vCash
    1500
    I don't mind Kirk being that low at #48 but having Ben Gordon above Aaron Afflalo is a joke right there and someones small wrongful opinion. Ben Gordon isn't even a top SG and he as not been good since he was here.

    BULLS ZORD

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,068
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    ASIK is overpaid ... you can see by NAZR that you can get good backup C for much less
    Wait, what?

    Omer isn't being paid to play backup, he's being paid to take the next step and start.

    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 10-28-2012 at 04:44 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    I agree with that. I think Houston has to actually pay him the $5M/$5M/$15M, but only take the cap hit of ~$8M every year. I think that's a pretty fair average for a starting center that can produce what Asik can (at least from around what he's done in the preseason).




    Well, "they" happen to be a random blogging contributor that writes maybe 6 or so casual articles a year. And there are a lot of numbers from around 19 on that are a joke, including Hinrich being that low.
    Thanks for clarifying on "they"! Kirk is way to low on that list but really overrated on this board. I love how Kirk plays and what he is about but he's nothing special anymore. I also think Affalo is overrated on these boards but underrated on this list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •