16 36.36%
  • GMs of these teams vote here

5 11.36%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    20-15 with the 100 post rule in effect.

vCash
    I wish I liked Westwood better just so I could go to war against the Bondi GMs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    I knew that was coming. People can't be objective and nobody has even tried to defend their vote.
    I did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post

There's nothing better than getting into an argument against a MHC or PSK team
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post

There's nothing better than getting into an argument against a MHC or PSK team
    Other than baller101200, no one else who has voted for Westwood has given any reason why. Maybe it goes to show the intelligence level of those voters or they just don't have the balls to argue with us. On the other hand, a number of the people who have voted for our team have provided legit reasons why.

Then you got Mr. Baller, who was called out by MHC and still doesn't have the balls to defend his vote. He can talk trash well but he can't defend any vote of his. Maybe defending his vote requires too much thinking whereas trash talking doesn't. At least MBT, who has voted against us both times, gives us his reasons for voting against us. I may not agree with him but he has the balls to back up his vote. Then you got player, who apparently is MBT's ***** and has to vote the same way and have the same opinion. (Although he's actually delusional enough to think his own team is better than ours, at least MBT admitted we're slightly better)
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    I've seen Lebron carry scrubs over better teams and I think Randolph is basically done.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I actually think Matthews suffered from being on a Portland team that just completely imposed last season. He's actually a very solid player, and if Portland can somewhat get back on track, I think he'll be able to bounce back as well. While Lebron may not have a true #2 options, I think he's got three solid player there that he can turn into his #2.

I'd think of it as the situation with Mo Williams. Mo is a solid player, but he had no business being an all-star, and he never will be again. But that's how insanely good Lebron is; he can make a solid player good, and a good player great. At least in my opinion he can. And that's what I think he'd be able to do with a semi-underrated Anderson.

Like I said earlier, the fact that you guys have Thabo is huge because it keeps Lebron from absolutely destroying this series.

You guys absolutely have the more balanced team, and I've actually been close to swaying my opinion on this series... But the Lebron effect has me convinced that he would advance past this series with a, at the very least, serviceable supporting cast.
    But as I mentioned earlier, this supporting cast is worse than Cleveland and he never won a ship in Cleveland. And he generally lost to the better/more balanced teams- i.e. Boston. And also, as I said in regard to Ryan Anderson, he can't create his own shot the way Mo could. RA is strictly a spot up shooter. At least Mo could relieve some of the pressure of Lebron by occasionally driving and getting his own shot off. RA can't do that. I think that Westwood is built like Cleveland except they have a much worse bench (which was a very underrated significant advantage for Cleveland) and their starting 5 is worse too. As I said earlier, they have 2 starters averaging over 10 ppg on their team other than Lebron. I don't think thats enough.

Ironically, I think that the Wes Matthews pick is going to be the downfall of this Lebron team (it doesn't look like we'll win but I imagine Hartford or Valencia might). They could've taken some better players where Wes was taken but IMO they shouldn't have traded back to the mid 3rd in the first place (well not if they were gonna take Wes). Personally, I feel they sacrificed too much talent to get an ideal fit around Lebron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    I've seen Lebron carry scrubs over better teams and I think Randolph is basically done.
    Thanks for at least backing up your vote. Obviously the way you perceive Randolph is a deciding factor basically. I don't think he's done at all, I think he was clearly not 100% when he came back. The one thing I would say is that ZBo has never really relied on his athleticism. And I posted that article earlier where it seems like he's looking really good in the preseason.

And if we're talking about a 100% ZBo, I think we definitely have the better team. As I said earlier, this is less talent then Bron had in Cleveland and a healthy ZBo carried Memphis last year and took the Thunder to 7 games. And here he has a slightly worse center (Gortat vs. Marc) but a better offensive SF (Dunleavy vs. Battier for the Grizz last year), comparable SGs (Thabo and Tony Allen), an offensive spark off the bench who might not be as good (Redick vs. Mayo) but a significantly better PG (Kyrie vs. Conley). We're not that much different then a healthy Memphis team and everyone considered Memphis a contender when they were healthy last year.

PS- You have an awesome sig

vCash
    What has Radolph done to give any sort of indication that he's done? He's a season removed from playing what is arguably the best ball of his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    But as I mentioned earlier, this supporting cast is worse than Cleveland and he never won a ship in Cleveland. And he generally lost to the better/more balanced teams- i.e. Boston. And also, as I said in regard to Ryan Anderson, he can't create his own shot the way Mo could. RA is strictly a spot up shooter. At least Mo could relieve some of the pressure of Lebron by occasionally driving and getting his own shot off. RA can't do that. I think that Westwood is built like Cleveland except they have a much worse bench (which was a very underrated significant advantage for Cleveland) and their starting 5 is worse too. As I said earlier, they have 2 starters averaging over 10 ppg on their team other than Lebron. I don't think thats enough.

Ironically, I think that the Wes Matthews pick is going to be the downfall of this Lebron team (it doesn't look like we'll win but I imagine Hartford or Valencia might). They could've taken some better players where Wes was taken but IMO they shouldn't have traded back to the mid 3rd in the first place (well not if they were gonna take Wes). Personally, I feel they sacrificed too much talent to get an ideal fit around Lebron.
    For what it's worth, I don't think the Lebrons advance any further after this series. This is as far as Lebron can carry that roster, and then the team will be exposed.

Maybe they'd be exposed in this series, but that's just the way I see things.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    For what it's worth, I don't think the Lebrons advance any further after this series. This is as far as Lebron can carry that roster, and then the team will be exposed.

Maybe they'd be exposed in this series, but that's just the way I see things.
    Ok well let me put this in a different way, I think our team with a 100% healthy ZBo is similar to that Grizz team last year. As I said, our Center is a little worse but our PG is much better. So I ask you, do you think a worse version of Lebron's Cleveland teams could beat the Grizz from last year? Because I don't. I think what we have to realize is that while Lebron took scrubs to the Finals, he also was a beneficiary of a weak East at the time. I don't think Lebron makes the Finals with his Cavs team if they're in the West. And as I said earlier, this Westwood team is even worse than those Cavs teams. Their #2 option can't even create his own shot, which at least Mo could do.

PS- I'll give you props for at least backing up your vote. No one else who voted for Westwood has said a word.
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 10-13-2012 at 10:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Ok well let me put this in a different way, I think our team with a 100% healthy ZBo is similar to that Grizz team last year. As I said, our Center is a little worse but our PG is much better. So I ask you, do you think a worse version of Lebron's Cleveland teams could beat the Grizz from last year? Because I don't. I think what we have to realize is that while Lebron took scrubs to the Finals, he also was a beneficiary of a weak East at the time. I don't think Lebron makes the Finals with his Cavs team if they're in the West. And as I said earlier, this Westwood team is even worse than those Cavs teams. Their #2 option can't even create his own shot, which at least Mo could do.

PS- I'll give you props for at least backing up your vote. No one else who voted for Westwood has said a word.
    Fair, completely fair. My counter would be... As great as Zach was in 2010 against the Spurs (could be 2011, I'm drunk so I could be wrong), I truly don't believe he will ever achieve the same production he achieved in the playoffs that year against San Antonio. I've been a fan of Zach since his Portland days and I don't even know why, but I don't think he will ever be the player he was that year again. Just a personal opinion.

And if my opinion is correct (IF), I don't think that team has a chance against Lebron.
    Last edited by Baller1; 10-14-2012 at 04:27 AM.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I really do think that this is a close series, I really do... I'm just basing my verdict on the "Lebron affect". It may seem pathetically elementary, and way too unfair, but it's how I feel.

vCash
    Westwood advances

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast