Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61

Thread: Jake Scott- RG

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,227
    vCash
    785
    Illa gets his wish.....
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500

    Jake Scott- RG

    Too little too late. Better off letting the young guys play and get some experience
    PSD's c_reinert

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,227
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Too little too late. Better off letting the young guys play and get some experience
    And let Foles get murdered in the process?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Too little too late. Better off letting the young guys play and get some experience
    And let Foles get murdered in the process?
    Because adding a washed up 31year old player who doesn't know the system or the playbook yet will somehow prevent that from happening? Especially when we will still have 3 other backups on the line
    PSD's c_reinert

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,227
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Because adding a washed up 31year old player who doesn't know the system or the playbook yet will somehow prevent that from happening? Especially when we will still have 3 other backups on the line
    Who said he was an immediate starter? If he can come in and outplay someone, have at it. if not, it's meaningless fodder.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,316
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who said he was an immediate starter? If he can come in and outplay someone, have at it. if not, it's meaningless fodder.
    Great sig Bdawk!

    Maybe Foles can wreck the Skin defense at least.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    vCash
    1500
    Good call, Illa.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Because adding a washed up 31year old player who doesn't know the system or the playbook yet will somehow prevent that from happening? Especially when we will still have 3 other backups on the line
    Who said he was an immediate starter? If he can come in and outplay someone, have at it. if not, it's meaningless fodder.
    I agree. I'm just saying I think that considering the season is lost. Might as well try to develop the young guys who could help this team long term
    PSD's c_reinert

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    444
    vCash
    1500
    Besides tackle, our RG is horrible. He can go and play RG or RT.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    444
    vCash
    1500
    I don't see how 31 is washed up for an offensive linemen. That was just stupid.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,773
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    I don't see how 31 is washed up for an offensive linemen. That was just stupid.
    I dont think he meant that because he is 31 he is washed up but rather the fact that he was unsigned to this point pretty much indicates limited talent
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

    ...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,773
    vCash
    1500
    And BDawk...talk about flip flop, you were Mike Vicks boyfriend a couple days ago??? Now your having an affair with Foles?
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

    ...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,303
    vCash
    1500
    bdawk way to ditch vick.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Downingtown PA
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    And BDawk...talk about flip flop, you were Mike Vicks boyfriend a couple days ago??? Now your having an affair with Foles?
    Really? You say that because of the sig? You're better than that Synyster.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,227
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    And BDawk...talk about flip flop, you were Mike Vicks boyfriend a couple days ago??? Now your having an affair with Foles?
    Salute your new leader, our future, and let it sink in. He whips his hair back and forth yo.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •