Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lost

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    Some of my favorite moments:

-Pretty much all things Desmond

-When we found out that Locke (MIB) sent Richard to bandage up Locke (time traveling Locke) blew my mind. It made everything (well most everything) about Locke's personal life prior to the island make sense. Like why Richard showed up to his birth, and his home when Locke was a child to give him the test.

-Finding out that Faraday's mother knew she was going to kill her son if he went to the island and she sent him anyway, only to prevent the current course of events from changing

-Hurley and Miles talking about time travel

-Jack talking to his dad in the church in the sideways flash and realizing he was dead
    personally my favorite character on the show.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    I couldn't choose my favorite moment even if I could remember all of them. Probably the season 3 finale off the top of my head, but there are so many.

I like remembering the little, more insignificant stuff like Dharma van and the golf course.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash

Lost

See ya in anotha life brotha

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Incublime24 View Post
    So this is by far my favorite show of all time. I have the entire series on blu-ray and was thinking about re-watching the whole thing, or at least the first 2-3 seasons. I was just curious if anybody has re-watched the series since seeing the finale. Did it hold up?
    I am wondering the same thing, man I miss the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    See ya in anotha life brotha
    Desmond.

"The Constant" was/is probably mu favorite episode in the whole series.

vCash
    Yeah, The Constant was amazing.

Also, I'm watching Justified right now, and it's really weird to see Faraday as a total Kentucky redneck.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I hadn't ever been as immersed in a show as I was with Lost when it first came out. When I left for college, I stopped watching it weekly, and would catch up in binges. I did slowly lose interest, and only stuck around for explanations. I didn't expect everything to be explained, so I wasn't too angry with how it all ended, but I do feel that the show lost a lot of appeal as it neared its end, and overall I was left with a slightly bad taste in my mouth. Some day I'm going to try to watch it all over again.

vCash
    I miss Jackface!!!!!

Also not seeing Evangeline Lilly on Tv has left a huge hole in my heart.

vCash
    My favorite Lost moment was everything before the last season...
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    This is how I feel

I was thoroughly interested in the show, but quickly lost interest after a couple seasons. Hell, I had to grind out the last season and I still have never finished the last few episodes.

I remember people saying this was better than prison break or even on par with prison break. not a chance.
    Prison Break had a great first season, but seasons 2-4 were embarrassing. The actors were so bad it was unbelievable, particularly Gretchen, the red head Silla dude, and Lincoln.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    The 1st season was EPIC, the rest were great, but to me that 1st season was greatness as far as hooking me in.

vCash
    I actually started watching Lost about a year and a half ago through netflix and the first and second seasons were absolutely amazing. The third was OK but where I think the downward trend started. The 4th is where the show really started to lose me and by early in the 5th I had just kind of given up. I'll probably go back and watch the rest someday, but its clear that the show really started to fade after its incredible start.

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345