Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lost

vCash
    god i miss this show
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Damn I remember watching all of Lost when it was on Hulu in like 2 weeks. Great show and and incredible ending.

vCash
    favorite "lost" moment?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    I re-watched it all about 6 months after the finale. It holds up, but it's a very different experience and I'm going to give it another year or so before I go through it again. I want to forget as much as possible before watching it again. Part of the greatness of the show came from the theories and discussions and anticipation for the next episode. When you watch them all in a row, that part of the suspense and thought process is removed, not just because you've seen it already.

I was more emotional at the end when I re-watched it than I was during the first run through the final season. The first run through gave me chills during some scenes, but certain characters (Charlie, Boone, Shannon, Libby) didn't really matter anymore because how long they had been dead, at least that's how I felt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    favorite "lost" moment?
    Either "we have to go baaaaack!" or blowing open the hatch. Both of them complete game changers. Especially discovering the whole episode had been a flash forward. It was one of those where you went, "Wait, WHAT?!"
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Either "we have to go baaaaack!" or blowing open the hatch. Both of them complete game changers. Especially discovering the whole episode had been a flash forward. It was one of those where you went, "Wait, WHAT?!"
    Crazy beard Jack's 'We Have to Go Back' will probably always be the my single favorite tv moment ever. I dont know that anything can ever touch that moment. It's a shame it came on the back of a poor start to S3 which had a lot of people checking out.

Great read about the early coming together of LOST .. the fact it ever succeeded is amazing in itself.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...l-origins-lost

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I loved the 1st season of Lost, but didn't care for it much after that. It was an okay show, but insanely overrated IMO.
    This is how I feel

I was thoroughly interested in the show, but quickly lost interest after a couple seasons. Hell, I had to grind out the last season and I still have never finished the last few episodes.

I remember people saying this was better than prison break or even on par with prison break. not a chance.

vCash
    favorite "lost" moment?
    "Not Penny's Boat"

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    Have re-watched season 1 and 2 over the past week.

It's still amazing.

vCash
    favorite "lost" moment?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dvI6bqIlgY
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    favorite "lost" moment?
    mine had to be walkabout- where lock walks for the first time. my jaw dropped & i had to re-watch the episode.

vCash
    favorite "lost" moment?
    I've got ****ing millions of these so I'm listing them all:

- Michael Kills Anna Maria and Libby.

- Jacob explains the island to Richard.

- Pretty much everything with Jack as the new Jacob, loved him deciding to do it, loved him confronting Satan/whatever that guy was as Locke, loved the whole thing. I kind of understand that he had to die, but man I never liked Hurley and hated that he became Jacob.

- Obviously, we have to go back.

- Kate's child turning out to be Aaron. WTF.

- Not Penny's boat.

- Juliet hitting the bomb and then it finally going off. It was the ultimate "I don't have any ****ing clue what's happening next" moment.

- Locke on the walkabout.

- The hatch lighting up.

- Charlie's death.

- The first time they didn't push the button and you saw the hieroglyphs. Also loved when they actually let it go.

- And my #1: Jack, Locke and Sawyer meeting the others on the middle of the island and not crossing the line. "This is not your island. This is our island".

Btw, god bless whoever brought up this thread, I haven't been thinking enough about Lost recently.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I loved the 1st season of Lost, but didn't care for it much after that. It was an okay show, but insanely overrated IMO.
    I agree. I watched the entire series but it really went downhill to me after they found the hatch. The last two seasons REALLY drug on for me. Still liked it but not as much as the first season and its definitely not my favorite show.

I'll probably buy it on Blu Ray and watch it again.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    I've got ****ing millions of these so I'm listing them all:

- Michael Kills Anna Maria and Libby.

- Jacob explains the island to Richard.

- Pretty much everything with Jack as the new Jacob, loved him deciding to do it, loved him confronting Satan/whatever that guy was as Locke, loved the whole thing. I kind of understand that he had to die, but man I never liked Hurley and hated that he became Jacob.

- Obviously, we have to go back.

- Kate's child turning out to be Aaron. WTF.

- Not Penny's boat.

- Juliet hitting the bomb and then it finally going off. It was the ultimate "I don't have any ****ing clue what's happening next" moment.

- Locke on the walkabout.

- The hatch lighting up.

- Charlie's death.

- The first time they didn't push the button and you saw the hieroglyphs. Also loved when they actually let it go.

- And my #1: Jack, Locke and Sawyer meeting the others on the middle of the island and not crossing the line. "This is not your island. This is our island".

Btw, god bless whoever brought up this thread, I haven't been thinking enough about Lost recently.
    damn, more good moments than i remembered, you're right, all pretty good.

vCash
    Some of my favorite moments:

-Pretty much all things Desmond

-When we found out that Locke (MIB) sent Richard to bandage up Locke (time traveling Locke) blew my mind. It made everything (well most everything) about Locke's personal life prior to the island make sense. Like why Richard showed up to his birth, and his home when Locke was a child to give him the test.

-Finding out that Faraday's mother knew she was going to kill her son if he went to the island and she sent him anyway, only to prevent the current course of events from changing

-Hurley and Miles talking about time travel

-Jack talking to his dad in the church in the sideways flash and realizing he was dead

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast