Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost

vCash
    There was an epilogue scene on the final season DVD that gave some closure on the Walt storyline, it's on YouTube too under "The New Man in Charge".

vCash
    Greatest show of all time......

until the last season.
    The Knicks are back?

vCash
    The last 3 seasons seemed like a cluster **** they were so confusing and it didnt seem like the writers had a direction

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Lost was a great show. Season one was the best IMO. I'm fine with the ending, but would gave enjoyed one more season to answer more questions. It seemed as though the writers of lost had a formula : answer one question then create 2-3 new questions. That worked fine until it became a tangled cluster ******.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Lost is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. As I watched the series, that show became a part of my life. No TV show will EVER even come remotely close to being as good IMO.

What are some of your guy's questions?

vCash
    One of the best theories I've found on Walt is: Walt is to Locke as Ben is to Richard. The series just didn't make it far enough in time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Greatest show of all time......

until the last season.
    Season 3?

The final season was good.

vCash
    I watched the 1st season and thought it was amazing and then quit watching halfway through the 2nd season....

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    It started out amazing, but really fizzled out. I think I quit watching after season three. I thought about starting it over and rewatching from the beginning and watch them all, but I don't know if I ever will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    It started out amazing, but really fizzled out. I think I quit watching after season three. I thought about starting it over and rewatching from the beginning and watch them all, but I don't know if I ever will.
    Me too, lost as a series was a real roller coaster. Started off well, went down & back up again... I've never went back to rewatch it all. But I did see season one twice.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Doesn't sound like much of a theory.
    Sorry, "analogy." Better? I thought this was America.

vCash
    god i miss this show
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    So this is by far my favorite show of all time. I have the entire series on blu-ray and was thinking about re-watching the whole thing, or at least the first 2-3 seasons. I was just curious if anybody has re-watched the series since seeing the finale. Did it hold up?

vCash

Lost

Honestly a great show. Got a bit weak in the end with the time traveling mumbo jumbo but they did about as good of a job as they could wrapping the series up. My favorite part of the show is the actual name "Lost" that isn't referred to them being stranded on an island but the fact that they were all lost before the crash. Thought that was brilliant. Went through a John Locke phase where I thought everything happened to me was fate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It was though.
    Based off?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast