Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    Get in line to buy your World Series tickets, Tribe Fans!!!

Today, the Tribe announced 2 free agent signings.

OF Matt Carson - last year at AAA Rochester (Minnesota's AAA Affiliate), he hit .282 with 14 HR and 53 RBI.
    OF Cedric Hunter - last year at AAA Memphis (St. Louis' AAA Affiliate), he hit .268 with 5 HR and 44 RBI

Combined, they have played 78 games in the Big Leagues. The search for outfielders is OVER!!!
    But wait if they hit mid-.200s in AAA they will definitely be successful at the big league level! and people said we wouldn't be big buyers in the offseason....

vCash
    I love how Cleveland fans overreact to spring invitee signings. Its like when Browns fans go nuts over practice squad signings. I guess you can only have 53 men in football and 25 guys in baseball.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I love how Cleveland fans overreact to spring invitee signings. Its like when Browns fans go nuts over practice squad signings. I guess you can only have 53 men in football and 25 guys in baseball.
    geesh Otto...ever hear of sarcasm??? Relax!

vCash
    Hearing on RBS that the there's a rumor that the Dolans are looking to sell the Tribe and STO.

vCash
    geesh Otto...ever hear of sarcasm??? Relax!
    LOL, its hard to tell sometimes in forums, my bad BB. It is true though out of a lot of Cleveland fans they see a minor move and are so fed up with the FO's of each Cleveland team no matter which one that they always have to be in attack mode. Its sad that our fanbase has been brought to that level regarding moves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Hearing on RBS that the there's a rumor that the Dolans are looking to sell the Tribe and STO.
    All I want for Christmas. This has been speculated before though so I wont hold my breathe but thanks for the update Arch.

vCash
    I heard on 850 WKNR that FOX is in negotiations to buy STO...not sure who would be looking at the franchise. In a perfect world...someone like Haslam and Gilbert that aren't afraid of making a splash and/or spending some $$$ in an effort to bring the city of Cleveland a winner.

vCash
    ray:

vCash
    I heard on 850 WKNR that FOX is in negotiations to buy STO...not sure who would be looking at the franchise. In a perfect world...someone like Haslam and Gilbert that aren't afraid of making a splash and/or spending some $$$ in an effort to bring the city of Cleveland a winner.
    I wouldn't mind FOX buying STO. They do pretty well with the FSN broadcasts.

vCash
    “@TJZuppe: #Indians Make a Handful of Housekeeping Moves http://t.co/RZpZFvpB”

vCash
    @TJZuppe: #Indians Make a Handful of Housekeeping Moves http://t.co/RZpZFvpB
    I think your link is broken, here's the article: http://espncleveland.com/common/more...9&post_id=8361

Shockingly enough, LaPorta is sent back to AAA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    The problem I have is we worry about invitees when we should be worried about the everyday lineup. Yes the 25 man roster is so weak its pathetic. We have Choo AC and C. PEREZ being mentioned in trade talks when we have no firstbasemen unless we put Santana there, then we have no catcher. No leftfielder unless we put Canzler out in LF, and if we trade Choo no rightfielder.

vCash
    I'm all for Santana going to 1B and have been for a while. He's competent at the position and it wouldn't destroy his knees. Why has it not been done already?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTuzSea View Post
    I'm all for Santana going to 1B and have been for a while. He's competent at the position and it wouldn't destroy his knees. Why has it not been done already?
    Because he really isn't competent at 1B if he plays there for an extended period of time. You might think he is when he only plays there 2-3 times a month and gets to hide a lot of his shortcomings at the position but if he played there regurarly I think it would be pretty ugly like his defensive game behind the plate. I'd rather just stick him at DH and find a 1B and C considering no matter what they do with him they are going to need to find replacements at the other two postitions. Don't see that happening though. He will be catcher next year and I won't be surprised if they bring in Youk to play first and maybe resign Kotchman for defensive purposes and to give Youk breaks to DH at times or someone of that caliber.

vCash
    what would it take to get choo and cabrera from you guys?

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast