Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    And OMG! I just realized I was so close to ODP. I was just across the street (on the side of the street as him). I could've shaken his hand and his knowledge could've been past onto me. DAMN IT TO HELL!!!

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Hunter Pence!!! Lets go hunter pence!!!!! pence!!!! pence!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    And OMG! I just realized I was so close to ODP. I was just across the street (on the side of the street as him). I could've shaken his hand and his knowledge could've been past onto me. DAMN IT TO HELL!!!

My condolences for you missing out on such a huge oppurtunity to vastly improve your life. Weren't there a few others that were close to you in here as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Yup. sf-fanatic and lincecum=future I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post

vCash
    pence!
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I think ODP is going to make a mess in his tightie whities when he sees how close I was to Pence.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3327407...in/photostream

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfrush90 View Post
    i think odp is going to make a mess in his tightie whities when he sees how close i was to pence.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3327407...in/photostream

no you didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

vCash
    we coulda met up!!!!!

vCash
    ODP, i'm surprised you haven't met yourself.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    So close, yet so far away.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    I realized guys why I love Hunter Pence so much. Today I was at an ice cream parlor on 9th ave, near Irving St and Nan King Restaurant. And this shop had all these super hero collectibles. So I asked the blonde lady working there what kind of theme this is. She laughed and told me quirky. Not knowing what that word mean, I said OHH.

I came back home later today and was looking up things to do in San Francisco and saw some cool things. There are a lot of different stairs and views and it said something about this or that being one of the many quirky things to do in San Francisco.

So then I realized that the world quirky came up twice today. I looked it up and found out that it means different, strange, but in a good way. I thought to myself, Ohh.... That's what it is about Pence that I love. Yes he is different. But not in a ******** way or a gay way or a boring way or an unattractive way. I just love the way he plays. Breaks the bat 3 times and gets 3 rbis. Makes the one handed catch. Makes the pre game speeches. Drives to the park in the scooter. The wide eyes. The hockey stick warm up swings, the baby warm up throws. Everything he does is just so different. In a cool way though. Just fricking LOVE Him!!!!! I mean he's not your typical player. You see, in this game we need guys that can entertain! Who cares 20 years from now that he didn't hit 300 in the last few weeks (but drove in just 104 runs) but it's what he does that makes him an Entertainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw Pence loves to listen to Katie Perry!!!!!! Thata boy PENCE BOY!!!!!!!!!!

vCash

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    I realized guys why I love Hunter Pence so much. Today I was at an ice cream parlor on 9th ave, near Irving St and Nan King Restaurant. And this shop had all these super hero collectibles. So I asked the blonde lady working there what kind of theme this is. She laughed and told me quirky. Not knowing what that word mean, I said OHH.

I came back home later today and was looking up things to do in San Francisco and saw some cool things. There are a lot of different stairs and views and it said something about this or that being one of the many quirky things to do in San Francisco.

So then I realized that the world quirky came up twice today. I looked it up and found out that it means different, strange, but in a good way. I thought to myself, Ohh.... That's what it is about Pence that I love. Yes he is different. But not in a ******** way or a gay way or a boring way or an unattractive way. I just love the way he plays. Breaks the bat 3 times and gets 3 rbis. Makes the one handed catch. Makes the pre game speeches. Drives to the park in the scooter. The wide eyes. The hockey stick warm up swings, the baby warm up throws. Everything he does is just so different. In a cool way though. Just fricking LOVE Him!!!!! I mean he's not your typical player. You see, in this game we need guys that can entertain! Who cares 20 years from now that he didn't hit 300 in the last few weeks (but drove in just 104 runs) but it's what he does that makes him an Entertainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a very quirky kid and not in a good way. I wish I could unread this post.

vCash

But he had only 2 RBI in the 3 bat hit at bat.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast