Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 244
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,560
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I'm all fired up now!! Where's a kitten so I can scare it! Rawwwr!!!
    PETA is going to be all over this post



    Playoff Bochy.



  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Did you see how Reverend Pence taught Pagan how to hold the bat before he hit the home run? They showed that earlier. Reverend Pence helped Pagan hit the lead off HR.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,673
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Did you see how Reverend Pence taught Pagan how to hold the bat before he hit the home run? They showed that earlier. Reverend Pence helped Pagan hit the lead off HR.
    **** yeah he showed him, I was surprised he didn't hit a weak chopper foul
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    24,755
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    **** yeah he showed him, I was surprised he didn't hit a weak chopper foul

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    The thing is pence has bender over backwards for the team to pumP them up up. He needs love too. Someone needs to preach to him. He needs a hand remember this is a team. I honestly think Brian Wilson and his friend the machine are the perfect ones to get rEverend going goIng

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    24,755
    vCash
    2500
    He needs to start hitting so people don't *****. Simple as that.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,070
    vCash
    1500
    Dude, stop creating these new threads. Put all your thoughts in here, please.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

    #3in5



    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,673
    vCash
    1500
    You and hunter need to go far, far away. He blows and couldn't hit a ****ing beach ball and you well nothing needs to be said.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    11,835
    vCash
    1500
    He needs to be looking in the mirror when he gives his speeches or eat some Wheaties. Probably both.

    ^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,803
    vCash
    1500
    Let's get rid of Hunter Pence. That may be the only way to get rid of the OP.
    Today is the future that you have built (or neglected) yesterday.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,770
    vCash
    1500
    He's been crappy for us, what's the point of defending him so much? I really think the OP is his mom.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by UPRock View Post
    He's been crappy for us, what's the point of defending him so much? I really think the OP is his mom.

    Ironically I'm the only player on the team who did anything today. Blame the team for sucking.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    24,755
    vCash
    2500
    Seriously, dude. Shut the **** up.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    32,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Ironically I'm the only player on the team who did anything today. Blame the team for sucking.
    Hi Mr. Pence!! Nice to meet you


  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    **** Pence and **** Over Da Pence.

    Fact: the rest of the team aint doing ****

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •