Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I just want to see a nice PR for once, cause Leonard has room in front of him but he is so slow that by time he gets moving its a 3 yard return at best
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    holiday you little ****er you owe us a return for that lol. Lucky it was oly 3

vCash
    I thought it was interference. He called fair catch and the chargers dude was like inches from him. Whatever. Broncos win. Holliday got away with it, this time. Ball security should be number one focus for the next two weeks
    R.I.P. Kenny McKinley. You will be missed

vCash
    Well he now looks to at least have 2 weeks to get his act together and learn ball security is most important, but i have a feeling if he muffs another after the bye week he isn't going to be around to get a thrid chance so he is to hoping everything goes smoothly for us against New Orleans in 2 weeks. Man i hate the bye week
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaw View Post
    I thought it was interference. He called fair catch and the chargers dude was like inches from him. Whatever. Broncos win. Holliday got away with it, this time. Ball security should be number one focus for the next two weeks
    I was borderline interference too. That is one very subjective NFL rule. By definition, I think it was interference.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Well he now looks to at least have 2 weeks to get his act together and learn ball security is most important, but i have a feeling if he muffs another after the bye week he isn't going to be around to get a thrid chance so he is to hoping everything goes smoothly for us against New Orleans in 2 weeks. Man i hate the bye week
    Bye weeks suck ***. I really wish they did nt exist.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    If you wish bye weeks never existed youve never played football.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12