Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1381
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,437
    vCash
    1500
    S&W hasn't shown up yet and we haven't decided on three others

    Should I send out invites to CB29 and Wizard?

    Our other options are Ragun, lexecutioner, KidDraco, and koreancabbage

    Keeper deadline is Wednesday. Just post them in here. Don't think I'm gonna keep anyone.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,131
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I'm not keeping anyone.

    As far as the veto, this league isn't for idiots, so no one should be here that would ever make a trade to be funny or anything. But I understand people like having it there. It's kind of annoying waiting like 5 days for a trade to go through tho, so is it possible to shorten the waiting period?
    Maybe once a trade is confirmed, 1 day later it goes through?
    I kinda like the veto process, because it notifies you on your own team page of a pending trade (otherwise I think a lot of trades would go unnoticed, and thats not exciting), but the length of time was a bit annoying.

    I like keeping the bench the same, or max adding one more. I think there's enough space there to take a few gambles, especially with a decent league size like 14.
    I like how the waiver wire makes an impact on the season, and that effect would be limited with a deeper bench.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,011
    vCash
    1500
    Bob's keepers: Lebron and Ibaka.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,131
    vCash
    1500
    1. Mile High Champ
    2. conway429 - no keepers
    3. greg_ory_2005
    4. Dol-fan - no keepers
    5. Team of Gr8ness - no keepers
    6. jsumadchat
    7. Bob at York - Lebron James, Serge Ibaka
    8. Gibby - no keepers
    9. Brown Mamba
    10. Swoop - no keepers
    11. swith&wesson
    12. _____________
    13. _____________
    14. _____________

    - Still need smith&wesson to sign up.....
    - Considering: CB29, 6-8 Wizard, Ragun, Lexecutioner, KidDraco, koreancabbage
    - 47 hours til keeper deadline
    Last edited by conway429; 10-15-2012 at 03:36 PM.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    S&W hasn't shown up yet and we haven't decided on three others

    Should I send out invites to CB29 and Wizard?

    Our other options are Ragun, lexecutioner, KidDraco, and koreancabbage

    Keeper deadline is Wednesday. Just post them in here. Don't think I'm gonna keep anyone.
    Send cb29 and wizard an invite. I'm fine with koreancabbage, I was in a baseball league with him before.

    I will be keeping no one. But I assume that I can change before Wednesday.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Yeah I'm not keeping anyone.

    As far as the veto, this league isn't for idiots, so no one should be here that would ever make a trade to be funny or anything. But I understand people like having it there. It's kind of annoying waiting like 5 days for a trade to go through tho, so is it possible to shorten the waiting period?
    Maybe once a trade is confirmed, 1 day later it goes through?
    I kinda like the veto process, because it notifies you on your own team page of a pending trade (otherwise I think a lot of trades would go unnoticed, and thats not exciting), but the length of time was a bit annoying.

    I like keeping the bench the same, or max adding one more. I think there's enough space there to take a few gambles, especially with a decent league size like 14.
    I like how the waiver wire makes an impact on the season, and that effect would be limited with a deeper bench.
    I'm fine with making veto time much shorter, like one day.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,199
    vCash
    1255
    not keeping


  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,449
    vCash
    1500
    No keepers.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    1. Mile High Champ
    2. conway429 - no keepers
    3. greg_ory_2005
    4. Dol-fan - no keepers
    5. Team of Gr8ness no keepers
    6. jsumadchat
    7. Bob at York - Lebron James, Serge Ibaka
    8. Gibby no keepers
    9. Brown Mamba
    10. Swoop no keepers
    11. swith&wesson
    12. _____________
    13. _____________
    14. _____________

    - Still need smith&wesson to sign up.....
    - Considering: CB29, 6-8 Wizard, Ragun, Lexecutioner, KidDraco, koreancabbage
    - 47 hours til keeper deadline
    Updated

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,437
    vCash
    1500
    OK. Messages sent to s&w, Wizard, and CB. Sounds like you guys are down to Ragun and koreancabbage. I know both have been active in the Raps forum for a long time. Lex and KidDraco are active over in the Jays forum, but I haven't been active enough in this part of town to judge their value.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,637
    vCash
    500
    Edit: Nvm. Answered own question

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,637
    vCash
    500
    I just joined. My team name is "Felton Amir's Johnson". Although I think I am gonna change it cause I already used that in my other league

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,637
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I'm fine with making veto time much shorter, like one day.
    I agree with this

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    I just joined. My team name is "Felton Amir's Johnson". Although I think I am gonna change it cause I already used that in my other league
    just use your PSD names guys....so much simpler

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,637
    vCash
    500
    I was thinking that too, but its already my owner name and I wasn't sure what other guys had yet

Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •