Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    are you still interested in JRich?
    Not anymore, but I might be interested in Korver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    Not anymore, but I might be interested in Korver.
    Would you put something together for David Lee?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Would you put something together for David Lee?
    I would only be willing to trade Lee if Curry was available.

vCash
    Wow I actually won a week! The comeback is in full effect!

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    Wow I actually won a week! The comeback is in full effect!
    Congrats man!

I am also looking forward to power rankings this week!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Congrats man!

hopefully I can keep it close Bob. Your team is doing amazing. catching up to Felton.

vCash
    Congrats man!

Well Played... I got rolled on. Melo and Novak playing one game and the injuries certainly didn't help, surprisingly I lost the turn over battle too. Don't worry Bob, Ill get my revenge in the playoffs.

vCash
    so cheesed I lost steals this week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    hopefully I can keep it close Bob. Your team is doing amazing. catching up to Felton.
    As long as I have Val on my team, Bob will never catch me

vCash
    Vucevic > Val

vCash
    Vucevic > Val
    Val > All

vCash
    NEW YEAR POWER RANKINGS - WEEK 4

1. Wizard - Stays at the top for a second week straight with yet another impressive win. Rookie continues to prove the doubters wrong, enjoying many straight wictory, baby. James Harden's recent slump from the field has been worrisome, and the beard will have to come back to superstardom to keep carrying this team.

2. Bob at York - Closes the gap to the point where he is 1b behind Wizard. A poor performance from above would have put big bad Bob back in first, a spot that he hasn't enjoyed since the early years of this league. What a reclamation project this has been, going from disaster just two years ago to championship contender today. Lebron James and Serge Ibaka are complemented by two talented rookies and gang of sharpshooters.

3. Gibby - Knocking down 3s at an extraordinary rate, much due to the help of new additions JJ Redick and Brad Beal, who is suddenly a superstar (and got the best of his former team this past week). This is a very well-rounded team, well-coached team, and somehow has managed to keep Josh Smith in check. Smith is a chucker at heart, but coach has come down with the iron fist to ensure that other contributors get an equal shot.

4. conway - The injury excuse keeps him near the top, but will need to get healthy and pick up the play to maintain this spot. Chris Paul is banged up and Stephen Curry missed a couple of games, but Tristan Thompson, Joakim Noah, and Kemba Walker have tried their best to keep this squad afloat. They're treading water right now, and need their superstar back ASAP.

5. jsumadchat - Massive week from a statistical perspective, it seems that John Wall's return has really sparked some life into this veteran squad. Tim Duncan and Marc Gasol continue to anchor a strong backend, and being fed by Wall has sparked their production. Just like last year, this squad is making a midseason push at a strong finish. One difference: two injured big men lie in waiting to push this team over the top. "BreatheRight Nasal Strips Sleeper of the Week"

6. koreancabbage - Dismayed by disrespect in the power rankings, this resilient squad has banded together to mount an impressive run to a playoff spot, for now. Blake Griffin has really started to come on of late and it's been a revitalizer and given Kobe a chance to take a bit of a breather. A strong performance against top contender Bob could really put this team into contender status, and that's why his matchup is this week's "Doritos Game of the Week"

7. KidDraco - Things get really mucky here, as the teams in the middle of the standings all had pretty terrible weeks. It was an average week for Draco, but being pitted against top contender Bob, an average week was enough for the worst outcome of all matchups league-wide. Looking for a comeback behind "Turkish Delight" Ersan Ilyasova. Booz-Hound Carlos Boozer is enjoying a renaissance of epic proportions.

8. Dol-Fan - This team has improved since the beginning of the year, but some tough matchups and an inability to secure blow-out victories has him trapped at the bottom of the standings. Evan Turner has come on of late, and the big man trio of Brook Lopez, Al Horford, and Roy Hibbert has solidified the back end. The lack of a true superstar might make it difficult for this squad to climb into the playoffs.

9. Ibaka Flocka - Another team whose record understates true performance, this rookie is doing his best to pull his team out of the gutter. Led by strong veteran point guards, Steve Nash and Jarrett Jack try to band together a group of misfit toys with severe attitude problems. Demarcus Cousins has been under control of late, but how long will that last? Solid performance, but squad is a ticking timebomb. Should be commended for kicking conway while he's down.

10. Eagles - Just not good enough to take down the upper level teams with players performing as they are. Needs Ricky Rubio and Dirk to play to their fullest potential, because right now, young Kyrie Irving is doing it all. Team still has potential, but lacking in most major statistical categories will continue to hurt until this young coach can get more out of his players.

11. Swoop - Low point of the year for the defending champ, losing to bottom-dwelling greg. Reclamation week against one of the few teams in a worse spot right now. Derrick Rose is getting close, and since the coach isn't able to spark these guys, Rose might be just what this squad needs.

12. greg - Actually had one of the most impressive statistical weeks in the league this past week, which is quite impressive given the state of his franchise. Chris Paul's injury has allowed Eric Bledsoe to take over for this squad, and Russell Westbrook continues to do his thing. Danny Granger is the only injured troop left and he could be getting close. Has he dug himself in too deep a hole? Or is there still hope after an impressive performance?

13. Saddler the Gr8 - Simply overmatched by the league's top team. Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol are now on the trade block, Derrick Williams is fed up with a lack of playing time, and Jordan Crawford and Michael Beasley are clamouring for more balls. This isn't a talent issue, it's an attitude issue. May need a coaching change, or a trade, if these personalities want to be kept in check.

14. Mile High Champ - Just an awful week, and despite remaining in the middle of the standings, pathetic showings the last couple of weeks drop this squad to the cellar, a familiar spot for the Mile High Chump. Kevin Durant is surrounded by nothing. KD: 12 3s, 150 / 23 / 15 / 9 / 2. Next best players: Kosta Koufos and Mike Conley. Ouch.

vCash
    OK Al Horford. Enough missing random games. I need your rebounding / FG%

vCash
    I think I might punt assits or boards.
    So im looking for a trade where I give up assits and get boards or vice versa.

If anyone thinks of anything interesting send me a preliminary offer and ill counter or think of something surrounding that player you want.

Again everyone but Kyrie is available

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Yayy I'm not last in the PRs anymore!

S E A N....M A Y N E

Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast