Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1381
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,154
    vCash
    1500
    Ahhhhhh it's all falling apart for me
    CP3, Curry, Kemba, J-Rich all injured

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    ruh roh

    I'm in a trading kinda mood.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,154
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    ruh roh

    I'm in a trading kinda mood.
    doubt anyone wants to trade with you

    edit: I could trade for Hibbert...

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    I want to keep my shot blockers. Doubt Hibbert or Lopez will go anywhere. Honestly Scola doesn't do much for me.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,154
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    I want to keep my shot blockers. Doubt Hibbert or Lopez will go anywhere. Honestly Scola doesn't do much for me.
    but he has such luscious locks...?

    do you need a PG? Cause thats pretty much all I got tbh

    edit: I mean Kemba/Dragic....CP3 and Curry are untouchables.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    but he has such luscious locks...?

    do you need a PG? Cause thats pretty much all I got tbh

    edit: I mean Kemba/Dragic....CP3 and Curry are untouchables.
    he does...but I'm more into tall guys, and Hibbert is all dat

    I've been considering sending out offers for PGs, but I'm trying to gauge how my team will be for assists once Felton comes back. I'd be interested in Dragic for the right price.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,154
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    he does...but I'm more into tall guys, and Hibbert is all dat

    I've been considering sending out offers for PGs, but I'm trying to gauge how my team will be for assists once Felton comes back. I'd be interested in Dragic for the right price.
    Dragic is probably the most available of my PGs.... I'm not in a huge rush to make a move, I think I got a nice balance... but I wouldn't mind getting rid of some TOs (as is expected when your best players are PGs)

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Dragic is probably the most available of my PGs.... I'm not in a huge rush to make a move, I think I got a nice balance... but I wouldn't mind getting rid of some TOs (as is expected when your best players are PGs)
    I'm not really either...I just get bored easily and like to deal. But I just made a big deal so it's probably best to see how it all plays out. What are you looking for? At least if I know I can mull over some ideas

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,154
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    I'm not really either...I just get bored easily and like to deal. But I just made a big deal so it's probably best to see how it all plays out. What are you looking for? At least if I know I can mull over some ideas
    I don't really need anything in particular... stats I'm not winning as often as I'd like are FG%, FT% and TO.
    So a big who isn't terrible at FT, or a wing who does a bit of everything (with good percentages) are what I'd be looking for.

    On the other hand I could always just continue to punt TOs.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    sooo is Bradley Beal a superstar all of a sudden?

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,277
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    sooo is Bradley Beal a superstar all of a sudden?
    indeed. Still bummed lopez still hasn't got injured.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,277
    vCash
    1000
    has Paul George become fantasy elite?

    I feel like i can make a run for the top spot but none of the guys infront of me are losing.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    indeed. Still bummed lopez still hasn't got injured.
    he did get injured - his heart was punctured by Josh Smith last night

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    ruh roh

    I'm in a trading kinda mood.
    What are you looking for in particular?

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,154
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    What are you looking for in particular?
    are you still interested in JRich?

Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •