Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Would you consider a Gordon for Ibaka base??
    offer up something. I would want some shot-blocking back.

vCash
    O man so many injuries last week...

I'm looking for another scorer and steals if anyone is interested in making a trade.

vCash
    Bob I tried thinking of a scenario to adding in Lopez or AK but I don't know who else to take back from you to level the trade of.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I am shaking things up and have some trade proposals in play. Some names floating around may or may not include Kevin Love. Get it while it's hot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    I am shaking things up and have some trade proposals in play. Some names floating around may or may not include Kevin Love. Get it while it's hot.
    I would love Love who interests you on my team?

vCash
    I would also love Love.

vCash
    NEW YEARS POWER RANKINGS - VERSION 1.0

1. conway - Holy guacamole, did not expect this to be the case! Took a risk on Steph Curry and it is paying off to make the best PG duo in the league with Chris Paul. Kemba Walker, Joakim Noah, and Kyle Korver have all outperformed their projections and have been huge for the well-rounded squad from Conway.

2. Wizard - Despite a terrible pick of Jonas Valanciunas, before notable Cs like Omer Asik, this squad has benefited from some big performances from unexpected places. Jason Kidd has been unbelievable, James Harden has broken free of his OKC chains and freed the beard, and Larry Sanders has emerged as an elite shot-blocker. Still waiting for JaVale McGee to tap some teammate-wife-*** and throw this team locker room for a loop. Coach has held strong so far but can't keep that personality dormant forever.

3. Bob at York - Keeper tandem of Ibaka and LeBron have been joined by Ryno, Unibrow, Jrue, and rookie Lillard to round out the top 3 in the Raptors fantasy league landscape. Some weak links on the roster have performed like unrosterable players (Ayon, Waiters, Belinelli, Odom) and might be holding the team back.

4. Gibby - A stalwart at the top of the league, year-in and year-out, has continued to nickel-and-dime his way to the top of the standings. Despite not having any true 'top' players, a balanced squad and solid roster management has kept this squad in range of a shot at the top.

5. koreancabbage - After the top 4, this league weakens drastically, and k-cab has been pulled by the ageless wonder tandem of Kobe Bryant and Paul Pierce. How long can we expect that success to hold up? This is the hottest team of "the rest" but it's unlikely that two old dudes and a bunch of scrubs can hold up all season.

6. Draco Nation - The rookie manager continues to scrap, and a few sleeper success picks have made it easier on him. Ray Allen was an excellent pickup late in the draft. Getting great value out of David Lee, Corey Brewer, and Melo has made it easier to stomach disappointments from Ilyasova and Boozer. Good character team is most likely of the "middle pack" to emerge at the top of the standings.

7. Saddler the Gr8 - A duo of Lakers has done this squad wrong, and despite a ton of talent, he's been the victim of underperformance. OJ Mayo is falling back down to earth, and he's hoping some of his disappointments turn it around. Still hovering around the top of the standings, but you can chalk that up to the league being a 3- or 4- team league at the moment. Everyone else is just a few steps behind.

8. jsumadchat - Reliance on Deron Williams is starting to look like a mistake, and plenty of injuries have been tough on this squad. Nevertheless, they remain in playoff position and in prime position to take a leap should Andrew Bynum ever decide to trade in his ratty bowling shoes for some b-ball sneakers. Anchored by an extremely strong trio of Gasol, Duncan, and Batum, who are all growing sick of Williams' antics.

9. Swoop - Team is not blowing anyone away, but they are keeping pace as Derrick Rose works his way back from injury. They'll need the help soon if they plan to remain in contention. For now, ZBo and Jamal Crawford, previously known as team cancers, have emerged as the unexpected veteran leaders of this strong clubhouse.

10. Mile High Champ - Kevin Durant is keeping this squad afloat, but beyond that, there isn't much. Will need to get Anderson Varejao back as soon as possible to keep it up. Shrewd moves in picking up Kosta Koufos and Andray Blatche don't hurt, but won't be enough unless some Brooklyn disappointments start to pull their weight (looking at you Hump and Crash)

11. Dol-Fan - Pretty rough team has uncharacteristically made some stupid moves, namely dropping Kosta Koufos in favour of the underwhelming Jason Maxiell. Roy Hibbert and Paul Millsap have been massive letdowns, Kevin Love has yet to return to form, and injuries elsewhere have made it difficult to overcome poor performance. Perhaps a coaching change is in order to light a fire under this unmotivated squad.

12. Eagles - Andrei Kirilenko has enjoyed an impressive resurgence under the tutelage of this sophomore coach. Talented squad has opted for an international flair, but Eric Gordon's antics have been a distraction all year. Should he become a mainstay in the lineup, we can expect this squad to really start coming around. The team was growing tired of management's excuses for the oft-injured star.

13. CB - Speaking of distractions, DeMarcus Cousins has hit an all-time low with his antics this year. His teammates are sick of him and won't play to their full potential until he's off the team. Sometimes, addition by subtraction is in order. This is one of those cases. Steve Nash has been vocal in his disgust with Cousins, and the veteran should have his way with getting Cousins away from the team for good.

14. greg - Just never learns from selecting injury prone players, and this year is no different. Greg Monroe and Russell Westbrook are doing their best to keep this squad in it. They love their coach and know his intentions are well, but perhaps the medical staff and/or GM need replacement. Getting Amare back will help, but he'll come off the bench and they desperately need more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I would love Love who interests you on my team?
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    I would also love Love.
    You both should know that I'm treating him like the top 5 player he's been the last few years in any trade scenarios.

Conway - I like Curry, Noah, Walker, Dragic, Korver, Scola (well, and Paul of course but I'm assuming you'd want to pair the two)

Bob - I like Davis, Vucevic, Holiday, Ibaka, Lillard (and James...but read my Chris Paul comment above)

I'm looking for scoring, % improvements, and a PG. Need a PF/C replacement for Love in any deal. Looking to make a package deal, I don't think I'll deal Love alone.

vCash
    Nice PR's finally..

Would you be interested in a Dirk+Gordon base deal for Love or something??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Nice PR's finally..

Would you be interested in a Dirk+Gordon base deal for Love or something??
    not a fan of Dirk as a fantasy player and don't trust Gordon.

vCash
    3. Bob at York - Keeper tandem of Ibaka and LeBron have been joined by Ryno, Unibrow, Jrue, and rookie Lillard to round out the top 3 in the Raptors fantasy league landscape. Some weak links on the roster have performed like unrosterable players (Ayon, Waiters, Belinelli, Odom) and might be holding the team back.
    Waiters has been a failure. Ayon and Odom are recent pick-ups and I don't think they have had time to hold my team back. But changes need to happen. I do agree with you on that.

vCash
    You both should know that I'm treating him like the top 5 player he's been the last few years in any trade scenarios.

Conway - I like Curry, Noah, Walker, Dragic, Korver, Scola (well, and Paul of course but I'm assuming you'd want to pair the two)

Bob - I like Davis, Vucevic, Holiday, Ibaka, Lillard (and James...but read my Chris Paul comment above)

I'm looking for scoring, % improvements, and a PG. Need a PF/C replacement for Love in any deal. Looking to make a package deal, I don't think I'll deal Love alone.
    i guess your trying to get other proposals before deciding on my deal. btw thanks for PRs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    i guess your trying to get other proposals before deciding on my deal. btw thanks for PRs.
    With a top level player like Love I think it's in my best interest to let the league know he can be dealt. I sent you a counter offer though and as soon as I get a deal I like, I'll trade him.

vCash
    With a top level player like Love I think it's in my best interest to let the league know he can be dealt. I sent you a counter offer though and as soon as I get a deal I like, I'll trade him.
    You got a deal! I was hesitant before because you asked for Paul George. I finally have a true top 10 fantasy player. This will be great for me next year because i can use my keeper on K Love (I will be picking in the bottom half of the first round). Tony Parker has been better than i thought but i happy to get rid Brook Lopez (injury waiting to happen).

My biggest hit will be in AST and FG%. I can sacrifice AST but i am worried about FG. But i dont expect K Love to shoot 36% forever.

vCash
    I don't even know if I like it for myself but I just need to make moves. My team stinks. If Lopez can stay healthy I think I could win this trade. Millsap's situation seems to be getting worse and worse. I just hate losing Love and Redick, but to take on 4 guys that I like, I guess I'm OK with it.

Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast