Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1381
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,323
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    not CP3
    Are you interested in anyone on my team?

    I'm interested in Curry and Dragic, and somewhat Walker...

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    Are you interested in anyone on my team?

    I'm interested in Curry and Dragic, and somewhat Walker...
    damn you bid $4 on Pargo, i bet $3.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,027
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    damn you bid $4 on Pargo, i bet $3.
    he isn't worth more than $1.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,558
    vCash
    1500
    These injuries are killing me lol. I guess I'll just wait it out and hope this team gets fully healthy and squeezes into the playoffs. Then hope all of you guys best players get hurt.

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    he isn't worth more than $1.
    he is worth what others are bidding. there is no point having money left over.

    after you won or lose a bid, can you see how much everyone bid?

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    he is worth what others are bidding. there is no point having money left over.

    after you won or lose a bid, can you see how much everyone bid?
    Yes

    Beside Recent Transactions on the main page, click view all

    from there, hit FAAB Bids

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,263
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Yes

    Beside Recent Transactions on the main page, click view all

    from there, hit FAAB Bids
    Thanks, in that case i definitely overbid.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,133
    vCash
    1500
    Damn I got spanked. Well played wiz

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,669
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Damn I got spanked. Well played wiz
    Thanks. Was not expecting that result at all lol. Did you have injuries this week or something?

    You'll probably take steals though at least. You still got Dragic playing tonight so he should carry you there

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Seriously sucks so much, 4 guys on the damn injured reserved just sitting there and I cant even drop em cause they are to sexy to drop.

    Anybody interested in Isiah Thomas or Eric Gordon??


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,323
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Seriously sucks so much, 4 guys on the damn injured reserved just sitting there and I cant even drop em cause they are to sexy to drop.

    Anybody interested in Isiah Thomas or Eric Gordon??
    You should have taken Boozer when I offered. He's killing it for me right now. Thomas has no value atm... barely getting any minutes.

    Taking Ilyasova in the 3rd now was a big mistake... :'(

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    Thanks. Was not expecting that result at all lol. Did you have injuries this week or something?
    Nope, just one of those weeks
    For some reason Phx isn't starting Scola anymore, and Okafor's not getting minutes. And nobody else stepped up

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,669
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    You should have taken Boozer when I offered. He's killing it for me right now. Thomas has no value atm... barely getting any minutes.

    Taking Ilyasova in the 3rd now was a big mistake... :'(
    In another league by a stroke of luck I didn't take him. I was going to but someone took him one pick before me, and we were going to make a trade but nothing ever materialized thankfully. Idk what has been up with him

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,669
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Nope, just one of those weeks
    For some reason Phx isn't starting Scola anymore, and Okafor's not getting minutes. And nobody else stepped up
    Ya man I have Seraphin. Washingtons big man rotations are annoying as hell, and everytime I go to drop him he has a big game and makes me reconsider.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,027
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Seriously sucks so much, 4 guys on the damn injured reserved just sitting there and I cant even drop em cause they are to sexy to drop.

    Anybody interested in Isiah Thomas or Eric Gordon??
    I could be interested in Gordon.

Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •