Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1381
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,569
    vCash
    1500
    Westbrook has got to be the most annoying fantasy player ever

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    Westbrook has got to be the most annoying fantasy player ever
    I'm interested since Will is my only PG eligible, pshhh Conway had to expose me...

    What are you looking for?

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    So what categories are you looking for
    Melo is only available if you're willing to give up Irving, and the value of Ilyasova jumped exponentially.

    Edit: Sorry for the DPs :/

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,275
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Wow JJ Redick going off...

    need a huge rebound game from Al Horford and low TOs from Felton, good FTs from both.
    -edit: or start off the game with two TOs, Horford...

    this would be a tough loss, 2nd in a row. I'm putting up good numbers just not getting the results.
    First Bradley Beal turned into a superstar now JJ lol. If K Love would get healthy then i would win this trade.

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    So what categories are you looking for
    if I'm giving up my blocks or 3s I want big upgrades in rebounds, steals, FT%...like I said it's unlikely since I feel confident with my 3s and blocks right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    First Bradley Beal turned into a superstar now JJ lol. If K Love would get healthy then i would win this trade.
    yeah Beal was awesome for a little while there, he seems trending down again but I think as the season goes on his slumps will get shorter and hot streaks longer. still up and down though since he's a rookie. JJ is a tank though. I was really confident in that pick at the beginning of the year and he's proven his worth. The hike in assists has been unexpected.

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,451
    vCash
    1500
    Things have tightened up considerably in the race for the final playoff spots. Only 3 games separates 7-11. Only 4 1/2 games from 6-11.

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,584
    vCash
    2166
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Things have tightened up considerably in the race for the final playoff spots. Only 3 games separates 7-11. Only 4 1/2 games from 6-11.
    its gonna be a good finish to the season. hopefully this Durant trade won't bite me in the bum. wanna play playoffs this year.



  8. #518
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,077
    vCash
    1500
    Go Jerryd!

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Go Jerryd!
    HaHa, I knew I should have bid higher :O

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,521
    vCash
    1500
    Seriously wttf kinda scam is this, how the heck am I facing Kevin Durant two weeks in a row
    Luck is one thing Ill never have in life


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  11. #521
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Seriously wttf kinda scam is this, how the heck am I facing Kevin Durant two weeks in a row
    Luck is one thing Ill never have in life
    Great idea! Whoever has Durant, trade him to whoever is facing Eagles next week! Let's keep it moving along!

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,521
    vCash
    1500
    I hope I have a bye lol


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,584
    vCash
    2166
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Seriously wttf kinda scam is this, how the heck am I facing Kevin Durant two weeks in a row
    Luck is one thing Ill never have in life
    didn't you know? we planned it. I already have a trade lined up for Greg-ory_2005 =D

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Great idea! Whoever has Durant, trade him to whoever is facing Eagles next week! Let's keep it moving along!
    only if I end up with value to that of Durant, I am down with it.



  14. #524
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,584
    vCash
    2166
    Draco, no way i am trading you Kevin Durant and b/c of these reasons:

    1. I just got him
    2. you're not playing Brown Mamba/Eagles4Lyfe next week



  15. #525
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    Draco, no way i am trading you Kevin Durant and b/c of these reasons:

    1. I just got him
    2. you're not playing Brown Mamba/Eagles4Lyfe next week
    Ill be putting my offer on the table again during week 19

Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •